Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the average penis size?

The results are in, and they show it takes less to be well-endowed than you might think.

The average length of an erect penis is 5.16 inches (13.12 centimeters) and the average circumference is 4.59 inches (11.66 centimeters), according to a new analysis of penis length studies involving more than 15,000 men around the world. As for a flaccid penis, the average length is 3.61 inches (9.16 centimeters) and the average circumference is 3.66 inches (9.31 centimeters).

It looks like Jonah Falcon is an even bigger outlier than we realized...

The British researchers behind the analysis say theirs is the first systematic review of penis size measurements.

"We wanted to be able to help men and their doctors with a definitive paper since there are many contradictory reports from small or poor quality studies," study co-author Dr. Gordon Muir, a urological surgeon at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in London, told The Huffington Post in an email. "Many men live lives of misery and shame, or undergo harmful and unproven interventions, due to a false belief they are abnormal."

Muir and his colleagues reviewed 20 studies of the penis measurements of men between the ages of 17 to 91 in Asia, Africa, Europe and North America. The studies were conducted by medical professionals using a variety of techniques -- with some measurements taken while men were lying down under anesthesia, and others taken with guys standing and holding their penises parallel to the floor.

The researchers then used the data to determine the averages, and created graphs showing the distribution of the size of flaccid and erect penises.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/03/average-penis-size-comprehensive-review_n_6791672.html

The best comment from this story....

Anthony Okrongly · Palestine, Texas

This story enrages me. I'm throbbing to comment. I think this story really penetrates a sensitive area that should be exposed for all to see. I really enjoyed how to story peaked near the end and am now very satisfied. I think I'll have a cigarette.

:worship::worship:

·
Art & Futures
20,313 Posts
I doubt alot of men would get super hard at a medical clinic :eek:h:

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
The average length of an erect penis is 5.16 inches (13.12 centimeters) and the average circumference is 4.59 inches (11.66 centimeters), according to a new analysis of penis length studies involving more than 15,000 men around the world
who did the study? paris hilton?

·
Registered
14,489 Posts
What's the average penis size?

The results are in, and they show it takes less to be well-endowed than you might think.

The average length of an erect penis is 5.16 inches (13.12 centimeters) and the average circumference is 4.59 inches (11.66 centimeters), according to a new analysis of penis length studies involving more than 15,000 men around the world. As for a flaccid penis, the average length is 3.61 inches (9.16 centimeters) and the average circumference is 3.66 inches (9.31 centimeters).

It looks like Jonah Falcon is an even bigger outlier than we realized...

The British researchers behind the analysis say theirs is the first systematic review of penis size measurements.

"We wanted to be able to help men and their doctors with a definitive paper since there are many contradictory reports from small or poor quality studies," study co-author Dr. Gordon Muir, a urological surgeon at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in London, told The Huffington Post in an email. "Many men live lives of misery and shame, or undergo harmful and unproven interventions, due to a false belief they are abnormal."

Muir and his colleagues reviewed 20 studies of the penis measurements of men between the ages of 17 to 91 in Asia, Africa, Europe and North America. The studies were conducted by medical professionals using a variety of techniques -- with some measurements taken while men were lying down under anesthesia, and others taken with guys standing and holding their penises parallel to the floor.

The researchers then used the data to determine the averages, and created graphs showing the distribution of the size of flaccid and erect penises.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/03/average-penis-size-comprehensive-review_n_6791672.html

The best comment from this story....

Anthony Okrongly · Palestine, Texas

This story enrages me. I'm throbbing to comment. I think this story really penetrates a sensitive area that should be exposed for all to see. I really enjoyed how to story peaked near the end and am now very satisfied. I think I'll have a cigarette.

:worship::worship:
I think the old guys brought the average down :lol:

·
Trainwreck
58,079 Posts
5 inches (or 5.16 as stated exactly in that study) is a small penis. Not too small to perform, but it's not going to impress anybody when the pants come off.

They could've at least selected men in their rough sexual prime from 20-40 or something too 'cause that's who these studies are most relevant for. Using old guys would definitely affect the results.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
What do they mean with "while they were under anesthesia". Was that consented?

·
Registered
5,028 Posts

·
Registered
13,389 Posts
5 inches (or 5.16 as stated exactly in that study) is a small penis. Not too small to perform, but it's not going to impress anybody when the pants come off.

They could've at least selected men in their rough sexual prime from 20-40 or something too 'cause that's who these studies are most relevant for. Using old guys would definitely affect the results.
Er... Is it proven that penises shrink as men get older?

I'm leaning towards white men affecting the numbers :tape:

·
Registered
13,389 Posts
No, but erection not 100% might have come into play on occasion unless they just discarded the subject when that happened ;).
They weren't actually standing there with erections. :eek: Apparently they would stretch them out.

Consistent and strongest significant correlation was between flaccid stretched or erect length and height, which ranged from r = 0.2 to 0.6. Limitations: relatively few erect measurements were conducted in a clinical setting and the greatest variability between studies was seen with flaccid stretched length.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bju.13010/abstract

·
Registered
11,550 Posts
These statistics bring just nothing. The variance and standard deviation are way too high to make a proper statistic.

Be happy with what you've got and learn to use your tongue

·
夏の匂い。キ&#
104,590 Posts
To be fair if the guy is blond and good looking enough, I would still do him even his D isn't just as big.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts