Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't find a technical problems forum... so I came here.... How dod I put an avatar?

·
Banned
796 Posts
haha?

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
Avatars are only for Site Supporters who paid a fee, but for the moment you cannot subscribe anymore, so yeah, pretty impossible to get an avatar ;)

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
carot said:
Avatars are only for Site Supporters who paid a fee, but for the moment you cannot subscribe anymore, so yeah, pretty impossible to get an avatar ;)
But I and probably almost everyone who has one has already gotten more than a month of SS privileges for every $5 donated. Unless P & A decide to make some Euro's for the right to use (pre-screened) :angel: avatars, why should we have that privilege "extended forever"? (BTW, I and some others did "pony up" B4 SS privileges were ever mentioned, but I've gotten double the months I "paid for").

·
36,597 Posts
People who joined back in the early days got a custom title and still have those, people who were the first to pay got an avatar and still have those, we're just nice people at wtaworld! live with it :cool:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I want a custom title! Can I wash somebody's car? Paint the deck? :D

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
25,925 Posts
I want an avatar too :crying2: :(

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
See carot-top, you're gonna have a stampede here! :eek: And indeed, you are royalty among, er, vegetables. :p But seriously, its a win-win situation. Two or three hundred members Paypal the board X (which could well vary, with some in one shot, others several payments ova time, whatever).

And they get to choose pics from ppl you trust to have actually Taken Them, and want the exposure. Look @ it this way: expect for spammers, everyone can list their own sites in their sigs. It seems only fair That They give the board Photo Privileges in return. And I'm sure you folks know who you can Trust That They Took The Pics Personally. ;)

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
what is this, the 10,000th thread asking about avatars? hey carot, why don't you have a sticky for this forum saying, "NO AVATARS UNLESS YOU ARE A SITE SUPPORTER!" don't put it in that FAQ section, most people aren't smart enough to look in there first.

·
36,597 Posts
right now i only want to sticky the titty thread in NT :devil:

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
GBFH said:
what is this, the 10,000th thread asking about avatars? hey carot, why don't you have a sticky for this forum saying, "NO AVATARS UNLESS YOU ARE A SITE SUPPORTER!" don't put it in that FAQ section, most people aren't smart enough to look in there first.
And some aren't even smart enough to understand that such policies are set based on what seems to make the most sense @ That Time. And that if a change makes sense, P & A have every right to make One. Of course, if such person(s) would rather Personally Pay the $ they wish the board not To Take In, I'm sure P & A won't refuse said generosity.

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
JollyRoger said:
And some aren't even smart enough to understand that such policies are set based on what seems to make the most sense @ That Time. And that if a change makes sense, P & A have every right to make One. Of course, if such person(s) would rather Personally Pay the $ they wish the board not To Take In, I'm sure P & A won't refuse said generosity.
uh....okay.

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
And if there are any NEW suggestions about avatars, that might be worth a new thread.

As we've done this to death for now...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.