Tennis Forum banner
1 - 21 of 218 Posts

· Registered
6,361 Posts
I guess with all the horrible random semifinalists we've had as of late, her being in the semis isn't the worst.

Good on her for raising the extremely lowered bar!!! Honestly work she's a pretty solid player. I never thought she would make the semis but with a little luck she'd pick up a quarter. Then again, I never thought Trevisan or Zidansek or Podoroska would even make it to the fourth round of a slam and here we are...

· Registered
21,635 Posts
Magda Linette 👍🥰😀

Who would have thought?

Many suspected or even assumed that there would be one Pole in the SF here but they did not expect this one. :)

I was impressed by Magda's 1st serve, constantly close to the line or painting ones. ,👍 This let her hold many times easily.

The match was a one-sided one, it never looked like Pliskova stood a chance unless Linette would get nervous. Magda kept moving Pliskova around exposing her very lacklustre movement and anticipated many shots of Pliskova well. Karolina made it even easier because of some terrible, cheap unforced errors that she committed too.

· Registered
2,286 Posts
I'm so disapointed with that performance. Karolina played so well the entire tournament, just to throw in that against MAGDA LINETTE. Sabalenka better make the final now.

1 - 21 of 218 Posts