Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to show all of the Pics I took at the Oz open, however as the file size of almost all my pics is larger than what is allowed on here, and I don't have a website, I can not display them all.. However If anyone is interested in Pics of the following players I can perhaps email you some.. just Pm me with your details aswell as your file size allowed thru email..

As I have already done with Jen pics to Mark..
I would not do it if I thought the pics I took were just average, however they are clear and good quality pics of varies sizes.. :)

Anyway here are the players that I have.. (they are all playing unless indicated)

Monica Seles (practising), Justine Henin, Venus Williams (practising), Jennifer Capriati (practising) Martina Hingis (practising), Kim Clijsters (practising) Anna Kournikova (practising)Elena Dementieva (practising) Lina Kransnoroutskaya (practising), Daja Bedanova (practising), Daniela Hantuchova (playing only), Amanda Coetzer (practising) and Anna and martina playing doubles..

Here is a pic of Anna.. and I will post one of martina aswell, sitting together at a practise session..

BTW I have posted some pics before.. but they were the only ones that was allowed to do, due to file size.. and to tell you the truth are probably the worst ones that I have :(..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will post some more.. just looking thru my files.. I have taken around 900 photo's :).. of course a few did not turn out that well..

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
900?????????????????????? :eek: OMG

Nice pictures!!!!!!! thanks for posting them!!

Do you have a nice one of Justine too?

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do have some of her playing against Elena yesterday.. I will just have to check the file size.. to see if I can post them on here..
here is one.. I do have some bigger files of her aswell

Attachments

·
Registered
654 Posts
thanx for the great pix :)

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's about all what I can put on here.. but as I said, if anyone would like some larger pics of the fav.. practising, I will email them to you.. not now.. because I am going to bed.. but I will tomorrow..

As I said.. I have a quite a few :) very good close up pics of Venus, Monica, Anna and Martina and Daja aswell...

·
Registered
602 Posts
Nice

Very nice pictures! Good job!
Just wonder are you doing this professionally? I am early begginer and hunting for the good tennis shots here in NY area.
Could you share some info for me? Camera? Lens? Film? ect.

Anyway, keep camera ready!
Thank you for posting!

Eugene

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Nice

goshka said:
Very nice pictures! Good job!
Just wonder are you doing this professionally? I am early begginer and hunting for the good tennis shots here in NY area.
Could you share some info for me? Camera? Lens? Film? ect.

Anyway, keep camera ready!
Thank you for posting!

Eugene
No I am not a professional, just purchased a digital camera just before Christmas, probably the best available digital camera on the market.. It has a 200 zoom and there are 16 different types of pics you can take.. 4 different sizes and 4 different qualities..

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts