Tennis Forum banner
401 - 410 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
17,700 Posts
Is it me or many decent unseeded players have to face seeds in 1r, while the numerous so-called "scrubs" can face each other?

·
Registered
32,358 Posts
Ana actually got a good draw. Now watch her fuck it up. :sobbing:
There are no good draws for Ana. If it has two arms, two legs and a racquet it is a threat to Ana.:tape:

·
Registered
5,744 Posts
Is it me or many decent unseeded players have to face seeds in 1r, while the numerous so-called "scrubs" can face each other?
I don't know why that happens all the time. I feel like so many 'scrubs' face each other in the early rounds in many grand slams.

·
Banned
5,934 Posts
Shitty draw for the past champions. The first quarter scares me the most. Poor Caro. :sobbing:
Only Vika Azarenka has a visa to the semifinals now.

·
Registered
27,031 Posts
With her new game she would, yes. But I doubt she'll be able to use it as the injury surely has tempered with her confidence and she'll be most likely play more defensive as she's more comfortable with that still.

This way we have to wait a little longer to see the new Caro in full swing :)
:haha:. Either all of us are blind or you see too well cause that new game of hers is not seen anywhere.

401 - 410 of 410 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.