Tennis Forum banner

441 - 460 of 1762 Posts

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
people forget that these brands are trying to market themselves for NORMAL players to play in...so while it's fine for some here to think outfits aren't "daring" or are "too plain", Nike and Addidas have to think about what the regular club, and up-coming player is going to wear on court....granted some outfits can be a bit :tape: but obviously Nike and Addidas know what they are doing since they still rake in millions
If "too plain" is the sign of marketing genius, Yonex is about to take over the world.

Or merge with the Vienna All-Beef Hot Dog company, I'm not sure which. Think how convenient it would be to by tennis apparel, rackets and a yummy Chicago-style dog all at the same stand!

(Yes, I still remember that damn vendor uniform they made poor Lena wear. Oh, at least she didn't sully her perfect bangs...)

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #442
Ana says in the adidas vídeo that it's actually a red dress with some orange details. :lol: I like it better than the yellow on her, judging by the short video preview. She always looks great in strong colors.
yeah, it looks more like red and she's great in it! one million thanks for the video! she looksn so great! do you have of other adidas players?:angel:

·
Registered
26,596 Posts
yeah, it looks more like red and she's great in it! one million thanks for the video! she looksn so great! do you have of other adidas players?:angel:
No, sorry. Adidas has only handed out Ana's video and press release so far. Nothing on other players.

·
Rena's Army
35,137 Posts
If "too plain" is the sign of marketing genius, Yonex is about to take over the world.

Or merge with the Vienna All-Beef Hot Dog company, I'm not sure which. Think how convenient it would be to by tennis apparel, rackets and a yummy Chicago-style dog all at the same stand!

(Yes, I still remember that damn vendor uniform they made poor Lena wear. Oh, at least she didn't sully her perfect bangs...)
yonex will make a bang carrier for elena so that she can put them on especially for you when you are watching...part of the new max-pleasing line....prepare for a call soon ;)

·
Registered
259 Posts
I like Ana's outfit, it is very fresh. Maria's outfit is really great too, but I want to see it on her before I form my opinion :D

Serena's outfit is weird, I don't like the colour either.

·
Registered
16,700 Posts
I have a video of Ana previewing the adidas dresses for the first half of the season. I think I couldn't get it with sound for youtube, but I'm working on it. I'm not sure if it's just me though.. :lol: Either way... you can see her wearing the dresses in this video:

Looks like there's no weird pulled up skirt on the actual dress. :bigclap:

EDIT. UGH just watched the HD. :eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
No one knows that for sure, it's all speculation.

Am I the only who likes Adidas? No one wants to wear "exotic" outfits, yet I see club players all the time wearing Adidas. There's nothing wrong with simple :rolleyes: and it's much better than the hot mess outfits Maria ends up in half the time.
Adidas is my favorite ;)

·
Registered
2,676 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Okay, I hate Ana, and even I think she looks gorgeous in that video.

441 - 460 of 1762 Posts