Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Patty Schnyder defeats Eleni Daniilidou 6-4, 6-3. She fired down 6 aces too :worship: Good Luck next round!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
LefandePatty said:
there's already a thread...

yes but Llama has made his thread without randomly inserting capital letters in the title, which is very unpleasant on the eyes. :p

Patty plays against Shino Asagoe next round who has almost no power.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
vogus said:
yes but Llama has made his thread without randomly inserting capital letters in the title, which is very unpleasant on the eyes. :p

Patty plays against Shino Asagoe next round who has almost no power.
:lol: You read my mind Vogus ;)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's 35 degrees here today & feels really humid. I see Patty's match won't be for awhile either-by that time it will be REALLY humid-I wonder if she'll cope ok with it? I hope so!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah-Let's hope she gets a morning match! Although with these continual hot days-even the nights seem really muggy.

·
Registered
47,592 Posts
Patty plays against Aiko Nakamura of Japan on ths second match of Vodafone Arena :( It will be verrry hot during Patty's match :fiery: :hearts: :kiss: You can do it! Nastya waits in the next round :devil:

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Jenny.C.Fan said:
Well done patty :). Saturday its going to reach 40 degrees and sunday up to 42.

i think these forecasts are not accurate. On weather.com they predict 31 degrees for Saturday and 35 for Sunday. But if you are right and it is 40 degrees, i doubt they would start any matches in such temperatures.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
~PPP~ said:
Patty plays against Aiko Nakamura of Japan on ths second match of Vodafone Arena :( It will be verrry hot during Patty's match :fiery: :hearts: :kiss: You can do it! Nastya waits in the next round :devil:

if she's on Vodafone 2nd match, 95% they'll have the roof closed and it will be pretty much indoor conditions.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's supposed to hit 36 degrees today-which means they "should" shut the roof & tomorrow is expected 41 degrees. Although I did read thunderstorms are expected later on both days.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm glad it was! Excellent result...6-3,6-3.
I think I heard Monday is going to be warm as well-let's hope it isn't & Patty can beat Myskina which I think she can.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
LefandePatty said:
won't she play tomorrow?
women used to play 4th round on Sunday.

that's only at Roland Garros, you crazy French ;)

on Monday the weather is going to be 25 degrees cooler, match will be outdoors in normal conditions.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts