Registered
48,577 Posts
is Anna got paid for losng to her??????
she seems....not so care....hoe it's not injury stuff
pleas lose soon Dokic

·
Registered
18,134 Posts
Devastated. :sobbing: Anna never looked in it, like 30+ UEs. Looked completely intimidated by the crowd who barely cheered for her and Dokic kept her off her game with depth.

Back to the drawing board. :hug:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,091 Posts
Cmon beat bartoli! :bounce:

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Sosososo sad for Chaky. :( This was a winnable match. Well done Dokic though.

Funny to think that both these girls are Top 5 girls of yesteryear. I'd love to see them both back at a higher level.

·
Registered
115,530 Posts
Anna was rolling until the match with Peer. Now she has to pick her spots carefully with her protected ranking

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Brainless match from Anna, she really couldn't make herself play safe in the wind and the serve was not cranking... but big props to Dokic, she suffocated the match and played really controlled tennis and never really let Anna settle.

Still, no health problems is better than winning a match, so will be sad but take it over no Anna at all :(

·
Registered
12,474 Posts
Yay Jelena! :woohoo:.. I guess all she needs is the get on the board early to settle into a match and actually compete.. As for Anna, is it just me, or does she hit the hell out of the ball now? :eek:

·
Banned
12,906 Posts
Anna was horrible but GOAT serving by Jelena :cheer:

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
that was sad from chak, looked so intimidated by the crowd and the match. the 2007 chak used to relish those type of matches, this one looked like she would rather be anywhere bar out there.

dokic cleaned up the pieces that were left.

·
Registered
8,980 Posts
Anna was really bad!

Well done Jelena - 3 Aussies into R2 so far and they've all had dominant wins. :)

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
That was beyond disappointing.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts