Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. i'm about 90% sure that Kim & Lleyton will be at the brownlow tonight in case u wanted to know.

Sorry wasn't sure where to put this.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats what i thought but a friend was at the run through for it yesterday and she said they mocked up an interview with both of them. Eddie was saying what he was going to say to them & they had ppl pretending to be them.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
star84 said:
thats what i thought but a friend was at the run through for it yesterday and she said they mocked up an interview with both of them. Eddie was saying what he was going to say to them & they had ppl pretending to be them.
Are they going to interview Kim and Lleyton, or just Lleyton?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
when they did the practise it was talking to her too but it was just stuff like do you have a clue what is going on here tonight? and stuff. only about 30 sec. On the news they also said lley was gonna be there but didnt say if Kim was

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
I don't think Kim will be there. On the news tonight it said all team members went there separate ways and it showed kim and she had all her bags and looked to be leaving. It was also so cute evie masur came up and gave kim a hug and yu could see kim was so happy she did that and kim said see you it was so cute. think Kim has left for Germany

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
kim&lleytonrule said:
I don't think Kim will be there. On the news tonight it said all team members went there separate ways and it showed kim and she had all her bags and looked to be leaving. It was also so cute evie masur came up and gave kim a hug and yu could see kim was so happy she did that and kim said see you it was so cute. think Kim has left for Germany
Awwww, that's so cute :hearts: :angel:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Report from the fantatics in Lleytonland says that they were both (Lleyton & Kim) at the Sport's Bar in Melbourne last night.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I think the pics are from last year... :(

·
Registered
111 Posts
btw, lleyton looked very nice :kiss: . he was wearing a black suit with a sliver tie. i'm sure there'll be photo's of him

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
A pickie of Lleyton :hearts:
He looks gorgeous! :angel:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
There was a little bit on Lleyton at the award ceremony on our daily news and they did mention that Kim wasn't there......so, she is on a plane to Germany.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Is the Sport's Bar different to that Brownlow thing? Cos in the Melbourne age it said the awards thing was Monday night and when they celebrated was it Sunday? Sorry if this doesn't make sense!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
What I was meaning is that maybe Kim went to the DC celebrations but not the award. Also what did Lleyton say in the interview?

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
Zoecrick,

when they went to the sportsbar was sunday night after davis cup to celebrate his win. Kim did not go to the Brownlow as she left Melbourne on Monday morning and the awards were that night.

Does anyone know what Lleyton is doing now? Will he stay in Aus for the AFL grand final or go to Leipzig. When and WHere is his next torunament?

thanks

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Nope they're different.
Lleyton looked very cute tho. They interviewed him & talked bout DC. It was very sweet :hearts:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Aussie_Kim said:
Nope they're different.
Lleyton looked very cute tho. They interviewed him & talked bout DC. It was very sweet :hearts:

do you know what lleyton said on the interview???

can anyone post a transcript or something???

thanks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts