1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
107 Posts
Caro and Serena were laughing at the end of the second set. They must have obviously wanted to win, but I think, at the end of the day, the result was anecdotic. They made the most out of it and played as many matches as they could. They even said in the ceremony they regret not having done it before. Good runs for Caro in her final WTA tournament ?
Muhammad and Townsend overplayed their opponents without much trouble. You could easily tell which pair often plays together. First WTA title!
Taylor still has a gut BTW. There are no filters in real life girl.

·
Registered
84,938 Posts

·
Registered
13,425 Posts
Lovely farewell ceremony at the end for Woz.

Match was anticlimactic and seemed like there was only one winner from the first few games. The crowd sensed that I suppose, that's why the atmosphere was rather flat.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Taylor and Asia played wonderful, and I'm quite surprised to learn it's only their first title together cause I feel like they've always been decent and have been playing together forever. Asia was surprisingly solid on serve which I didn't expect, though Serena and Caro were returning terribly today.
Nice exchange at the net, Taylor does look really good.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Taylor still has a gut BTW. There are no filters in real life girl.
I always wonder about people who post doctored photos online. Do they think we won’t notice how they look the next time we see them?

Anyway, congrats to Taylor and Asia. Well deserved. Hope Taylor can achieve some success in singles this year. She’s too talented not to win titles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39,674 Posts
Woohoo!! You go, Asia and Taylor!!!

·
Registered
53,487 Posts
A shame :cry:

·
Registered
53,487 Posts
Caroline ♥

·
Registered
53,487 Posts
Serena/Wozniacki's Top Doubles Shots | 2020 Auckland :)

·
Registered
53,487 Posts
Full Match :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts