Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey :wavey:
Everyone here agrees that Daniela deserves her own Forum right? not jus some Name under 'Rest of The World'. I tried to post a thread in the 'Questions' forum but it seems that I'm not 'allow'... so if anyone reading this is the 'leader' of this site we, Daniela fans would like to ask if it would be no biggie if you could move Daniela into her own forum, saying that there are a lot of viewing for Daniela and lots of fans. Please grant us our wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship:

Daniela Fans ... start asking and pleading here for our wish!

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dhnet2 said:
I think the moderators like requests to be posted in the site news - bug/error reporting and questions forum :)

as i said.. i tried without any success.. it said i wasnt 'allowed'

·
Registered
172 Posts
oh right - why wasn't it allowed?

There was no 'leader' of the forum - I guess you guys are the 'leaders' of it now :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
It was started by a group including Irish/EVAspeed/Mrs Guga/aura of daniela, only Mrs Guga of those guys seems to be around lately.

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dhnet2 said:
It was started by a group including Irish/EVAspeed/Mrs Guga/aura of daniela, only Mrs Guga of those guys seems to be around lately.

um... no offense, but i dont seem to understand what you're trying to say...
should i put my concerns to one of those people you have mentioned???

hey and show your support for the DANIELA FORUM yo! haha

·
Registered
172 Posts
Yo, of couirse I support it being moved ;) but I don't do bouncy marquees, they give me a headache :D

I'd PM Mrs_Guga or Josh, one of the moderators maybe, if you can do that hehe I dunno. :) I'll try and find out

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
dhnet2 said:

*cough* *cough* :sad: :rolleyes:

Anyways, IMO the easiest way to get dani her own forum would be to get a mod in here. Then, have the mod talk to Josh.

The mod can help voice our opinions without haveing a thread and +100 replies to sort out.

lemon

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lemon said:
*cough* *cough* :sad: :rolleyes:

Anyways, IMO the easiest way to get dani her own forum would be to get a mod in here. Then, have the mod talk to Josh.

The mod can help voice our opinions without haveing a thread and +100 replies to sort out.

lemon

haha theres our OTHER problem.. we jus cant seem to decide on a moderator..

anyways.. i'll msg Mrs. Guga or Josh..

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
beauty_is_pink said:
haha theres our OTHER problem.. we jus cant seem to decide on a moderator..

anyways.. i'll msg Mrs. Guga or Josh..

just msged Josh and Mrs. Guga.. now.. we wait...

·
Registered
172 Posts
lemon said:
Just a pondering, why guga? I haven't seen her for ages around here. :confused:

lemon
The others haven't been on wtaworld for a while or so it seems, apart from your good self and Mrs_Guga. :kiss:

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
dhnet2 said:
The others haven't been on wtaworld for a while or so it seems, apart from your good self and Mrs_Guga. :kiss:

:confused: :confused: I must be blind or totally ignorant! :p

I :worship: to your elite observation skills! :rolleyes:

GoGo Dani Forum!

lemon

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
wtarules said:
I'm happy with this forum the way it is and all, but they could put it in the "player forums" zone... :)
wait i think that's where you lost me! so you're saying that you and everyone else want the cocktail party to be outside the rest of the world section? well, she'll be the first player to have her forum there then. i don't think the mods can grant us this bcoz if they do fans of other players would ask for the same thing. capriati's fans could argue that they still have the record for having the most # of posts. and we can't have that can we? it'll take us longer time to open the wtaworld page.
....i duno. my 2 cents :rolleyes:

·
Registered
378 Posts
chapel said:
wait i think that's where you lost me! so you're saying that you and everyone else want the cocktail party to be outside the rest of the world section? well, she'll be the first player to have her forum there then. i don't think the mods can grant us this bcoz if they do fans of other players would ask for the same thing. capriati's fans could argue that they still have the record for having the most # of posts. and we can't have that can we? it'll take us longer time to open the wtaworld page.
....i duno. my 2 cents :rolleyes:
I do agree with chap but I think something like having a 'dani forum mod' would be good, would be cool if it was one of us, but i doubt that would happen!! I mean, this place is like a forgotten wonderland of some of the most informative, interesting and damn hilarious posts......ever!!

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
No Doubt said:
I mean, this place is like a forgotten wonderland of some of the most informative, interesting and damn hilarious posts......ever!!
:bounce: :bounce: well said :wavey: :worship: :worship: .... gracious ringleader ;)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts