Tennis Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else having problems with photos at the moment? I didn't use to have any major issues attaching photos to replies in ordinary threads but, no matter what I try, I can't get anything other than an icon to show now, either here or in a Conversation - even though the preview shows the attached photo!

What am I doing wrong????

IMG_5195.JPG

·
Administrator
2,017 Posts
This is a known bug that affects any Private area, including conversations. We're working on a fix that best addresses privacy of posts and still works towards allowing posts to be displayed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to best address this.

-Gerrit

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is a known bug that affects any Private area, including conversations. We're working on a fix that best addresses privacy of posts and still works towards allowing posts to be displayed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to best address this.

-Gerrit
That's nice, and I'm not really trying to be critical, but how come it's taken 15 days for a response?

I would have thought that anything posted in the Community Help section would pull up some sort of alert - especially since we can't attach something like a High priority icon. I ended up having to email the photos that I wanted to attach, and that's not an ideal situation if one or both parties to the conversation want(s) to retain their anonymity.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts