Tennis Forum banner

181 - 200 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
I used to use the ATP/WTA Live Scores App but they recently stopped support this year :( I loved the real time scores, seeing all match results, being able to pull the Draws PDFs, and seeing upcoming tourneys all in one app.

Does anyone know a good replacement?

·
Registered
20,143 Posts
Google

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Download the TennisOne app as an alternative.

This is a whole thread dedicated to this topic by the way.

·
Registered
43,706 Posts
I use FlashScore, which has all different kinds of sports on the app so it comes in handy. This app was also quicker than the WTA/ATP scoring app. But I really liked the WTA/ATP app for their PDFs of the draws and to see all of the results for the day in one concise place.

·
Registered
5,638 Posts
Yesterday they said the technical issues were addressed :eek:

Obviously Fake News!
Just to confirm that they haven't got a #$%^&** clue, here's the result of today's first doubles match:

The actual score was 6-3, 6-3. At least three times when I was flicking around I caught the score showing Advantage - in a match with No-Ad scoring.

And Brady and Muguruza take the next doubles match, 6-3, 6-4. But you wouldn't know it if you were looking at the WTA website.

It's been stuck on this for I don't know how long, and it's still showing this now. The final score was 6-3, 6-4, in an hour and 10 minutes. The first set alone took 30 minutes, so the clock on this is stuck as well!

Utter imcompetence.

·
Registered
5,638 Posts
The doubles live scoring is beyond a joke. The latest match (Jurak/Ninomiya v Siegemund/Zvonareva) shows the score as 2-0, when it was actually 1-1 after the first two games. Now the score is 2-2, yet the website shows 3-1 to Jurak/Ninomiya. At the very least, the WTA should ask for their money back.

·
Registered
22,499 Posts
I don't know what's worse: this or TF's disastrous server redesign/update.

·
18,250 Posts
A new app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is excellent and clearly very similar to the ATP/WTA app. Seems they're still working on adding some stuff like live scores for ITFs and player profiles. The only thing that doesn't seem to really work is the "Complete" tab in the tournaments? It only shows one completed match at each tournament for the current day (for me at least) but I imagine it'll be fixed.

·
Registered
5,638 Posts
I'll add another one.

I suppose we should be grateful that they got the winners and the match tie-break score correct. The first two sets, though, were actually 7-5, 1-6.

181 - 200 of 208 Posts