Tennis Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
That's a pretty lousy justification for what I have just said.

Do you try to justify 9/11 with the amount of people who die from car crashes? Because this is no different.
1,400,000 people die in auto accidents each year. Does the world stop for for the mass deaths due to auto accidents?
About 25 millionaire NBA players have tested positive for covid. Apparently none required hospitalization, because they are young and healthy.
WTA players are mostly young and healthy and they are females. Females have a stronger defense to covid than males. WTA players are more likely to be killed in a auto accident than by covid.

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
34,180 Posts
1,400,000 people die in auto accidents each year. Does the world stop for for the mass deaths due to auto accidents?
About 25 millionaire NBA players have tested positive for covid. Apparently none required hospitalization, because they are young and healthy.
WTA players are mostly young and healthy and they are females. Females have a stronger defense to covid than males. WTA players are more likely to be killed in a auto accident than by covid.
If we carried on and simply ignored this virus like you seem to advocate, the numbers dead after a year wouldn't be half a million but more like 5 million, but I guess as long as you aren't one of them you don't care.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
WTA players are mostly young and healthy and they are females. Females have a stronger defense to covid than males.
That, at least, appears to be true.

WTA players are more likely to be killed in a auto accident than by covid.
The jury's out on that one. Although, due to the length of time that players have been travelling in motor vehicles, it would seem more likely, I can't remember any WTA player being killed in a car crash. Maybe @spiceboy or @Meelis have an answer. So far, at least, I haven't heard of any tennis players dying from Covid-19.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
That, at least, appears to be true.

The jury's out on that one. Although, due to the length of time that players have been travelling in motor vehicles, it would seem more likely, I can't remember any WTA player being killed in a car crash. Maybe @spiceboy or @Meelis have an answer. So far, at least, I haven't heard of any tennis players dying from Covid-19.
On the other hand, how many WTA players have died of covid....none.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts