1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
12,061 Posts
i love her but she's so dummy

·
Registered
17,553 Posts
Wow, her parting words of freedom and personal responsibility are incredible.
What about your responsibility of not harming others in your choice for freedom?

With those worlds, you could also defend robbing a bank, because money would give you the freedom you always longed for. Who cares for potential collateral damage?

·
Banned
21,982 Posts
I don't want her to play in Belgrade, but, like this, that was Bajin's idea, so the OP has that right.

·
Registered
14,805 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Omg I love her game but is she for real? Why didn't anybody stop her? It hurt just reading her English and bad articulation. She literally has no point? Oh because we all love the sport and we should all honor freedom it's okay to act completely retarded and disregard all the guidelines for COVID19? Come on. That's just stupidity on another level!
Look to Charleston to see how it can be done if you have a freaking brain!

·
Registered
7,405 Posts
That is not freedom she's talking about, but selfishness and irresponsability. I do what I want to do just because I want to, and fuck others and their rights. If we all acted like that in the name of what she mistakes as freedom, virtually anything could be justified just because it is "my freedom", and specifically covid would feast and deaths would multiply, but I doubt she could even manage to write all that nonsense herself, or think about the logical and ethical implications of her statement, or whatever that was. Probably just wants to get noticed. Certainly the covid vaccine will be as much against covid as against human stupidity.

·
30,861 Posts
I am a fan, but why is she even commenting on this subject? Literally has nothing to do with her...

·
Registered
113,490 Posts
A lot of people think its just flu. But this sport can only return with safety protocal and all the exhibitions should also use those safety measures.
This isnt difficult to understand. No reason to take any risks when the sport has stopped for several months and still has not restarted. Even if you dont believe you need safety protocal, if you organize an exhibition during this time of no tournaments, think about the whole sport and do it safely, with distancing
That was insane, and I'm one of those who think the tour should have returned already, like golf has. But to pretend the virus doesnt exist is not how you run an exhibition now

Reactions: vogus_emeritus

·
Registered
696 Posts
Like I said in the other thread, Dayana and Sascha are perfect for each other. They both know how to say so many words without saying anything at all.

·
Registered
77 Posts
A lot of people think its just flu. But this sport can only return with safety protocal and all the exhibitions should also use those safety measures.
This isnt difficult to understand. No reason to take any risks when the sport has stopped for several months and still has not restarted. Even if you dont believe you need safety protocal, if you organize an exhibition during this time of no tournaments, think about the whole sport and do it safely, with distancing
That was insane, and I'm one of those who think the tour should have returned already, like golf has. But to pretend the virus doesnt exist is not how you run an exhibition now
I am so envious of golf right now. From the outside looking in that sport seems to have handled this situation reasonably and maturely; now they have fantastic tournaments every week. Meanwhile we are going to have to deal with a thousand hysterical Kyrgios tweets before things ever get started up again.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
There's something to be said for waiting a few days before wading in with your considered opinion. It would have surely been much easier to just be silent and let the storm pass over you. And I was slightly put off by all the "who cares" putdowns - Yastremska is a top 30 player on the rise, she has every right to voice her opinions because the fallout may well impact the rest of her year and the tournaments that she is able to play in.

But I have to say I disagree with her conclusions about the "age of liberty". The carelessness in the Adria Tour and the blame game going around after it has been too much - Yastremska is largely defending the indefensible.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts