Not saying I agree, but boy do I love it when she becomes a bitch :lol:

·
Registered
14,232 Posts
No shit Linds :p

·
Gone with the Wind fabulous!
8,399 Posts
Lindsay is stating something that is completely true and completely obvious to everyone except for delusional Henin fans and/or psychotic Serena haters.

The "hand" was bad sportsmanship, and I held it against Justine for a few years. I finally forgave her and started enjoying her spectacular tennis in her final year on tour. It's a shame she's gone. :sad:

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Lindsay was never scared to give an informed opinion as a player and sounds like nothing has changed since Lindsay started commentating matches. :)

·
Winner
14,940 Posts
Lindsay :hearts: I can't watch so I don't know how it came up so it might have been uncalled for, but she is telling the truth. :angel: I love Justine, but it's true.

So that's Jankovic and Henin so far. :lol:

Linds :hearts:

Not saying I agree, but boy do I love it when she becomes a bitch :lol:
I don't mean to defend her, but how could you not agree? :shrug:

·
Banned
11,141 Posts
:speakles: I am usually on the fence with her, now there's full reason to put on her on the hatelist. she is kinda right though.

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Lindsay :hearts: I can't watch so I don't know how it came up so it might have been uncalled for, but she is telling the truth. :angel: I love Justine, but it's true.

Yeah I was thinking the samething........

She didn't bring it up the other commentator did.

·
MA5HA
33,778 Posts
Lindsay :hearts: I can't watch so I don't know how it came up so it might have been uncalled for, but she is telling the truth. :angel:

I dunno, I never really cared much about it anyway. And I don't really know what exactly happened; there are so many different sides to the story. So I can't really say if I agree or disagree.

·
Registered
9,229 Posts
:speakles: I am usually on the fence with her, now there's full reason to put on her on the hatelist. she is kinda right though.
You can still like Justine and admit the hand incident was foulness. Well, I don't, but I'm sure it's possible.

1 - 20 of 283 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.