Tennis Forum banner

3901 - 3920 of 3929 Posts

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
That run from warholm might be the only highlight of this athletics season. I am enjoying the impossible games to be fair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
77,853 Posts
And Christian Coleman is provisionally suspended too (again) after missing one more test in December (after narrowly avoiding a whereabouts failure suspension on a technicality last year).

He calls it "“a purposeful attempt to get me to miss a test."

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Coleman and Naser are missed test buddies - both missed 3 before Doha, smashed their respective races, and then missed another test, despite knowing they were under intense scrutiny.

Presumably he thinks it's "normal", too.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
It's ridiculous. Athletics is gonna be a joke if they don't start getting a grip of these things. Why does it take so long for a suspension to be even made public when they've missed three tests???

·
Registered
12,339 Posts
It's ridiculous. Athletics is gonna be a joke if they don't start getting a grip of these things. Why does it take so long for a suspension to be even made public when they've missed three tests???
Obviously, three missed tests doesn't lead to suspension. Now we'll see if four does.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
77,853 Posts
Yesterday was the deadline for Russia to transfer $6,31 millions to WA. Half of the fine in Lysenko forgery case and another $1.31 million in costs for doping investigations, monitoring and legal battles. Russian federation did not pay anything, saying that they don't have such money.
As a result World Athletics did freeze the work of the Doping Review Board, which vets Russian athletes who want the “authorized neutral athlete” status, and its taskforce monitoring RusAF’s anti-doping reform. World Athletics council will meet at the end of July to decide further steps.

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
Felix beats Miller-Uibo in the 150m

These Athletic events are strange but it’s better than nothing.

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
Moline comes back after 18 months beats hejnova and sprunger in 300m hurdles.

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
Lyles ran a WR 18.90 then it was struck off because he only ran 185m...

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
Deajah Stevens former Olympic finalist at 200m banned for missing three doping tests.

3901 - 3920 of 3929 Posts