Tennis Forum banner

3881 - 3900 of 4017 Posts

·
Registered
15,781 Posts
Jebet gone for 4 years ?? Gotta love the excuses some of them give on why the substances are found lol
thank you athleticsintegrityunion.org ?

Reactions: Perun

·
Registered
12,692 Posts
The ultimate choker Martina Ratej (javelin) tested positive in London 2012 and is now suspended.:sneaky: Clostebol metabolite being the drug.

She should've quit while she was still ahead. What you trying to win at 39 years of age, when you have been wasting chances of winning a medal at every given opportunity.

·
Registered
15,781 Posts
The ultimate choker Martina Ratej (javelin) tested positive in London 2012 and is now suspended.:sneaky: Clostebol metabolite being the drug.

She should've quit while she was still ahead. What you trying to win at 39 years of age, when you have been wasting chances of winning a medal at every given opportunity.
Well thank God she didnt win any medal then ? even with drugs girl could not make it happen lol

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
78,786 Posts
There might not be Olympics this year, but IAAF and Russia have reached a deal. RUSAF will pay an additional 10 million euros fine for their role in Lysenko forged medical documents case and in return they are allowed to send up to ten athletes to Tokyo (as neutrals).

·
Registered
15,781 Posts
There might not be Olympics this year, but IAAF and Russia have reached a deal. RUSAF will pay an additional 10 million euros fine for their role in Lysenko forged medical documents case and in return they are allowed to send up to ten athletes to Tokyo (as neutrals).
“Olympic champion and former WR holder “Lysenko Belorobodova ? ? I Know she was a cheater and got caught but didn’t know they forged her documents !
what a joke ?

Reactions: Perun

·
78,786 Posts
“Olympic champion and former WR holder “Lysenko Belorobodova ? ? didn’t know they forged her documents !
what a joke ?
No, that Lysenko is long banned and stripped of her Olympic gold. It's about Danil Lysenko (high jumper). Former RusAF President Dmitry Shlyakhtin and six other officials were charged in November with obstructing an anti-doping investigation involving Lysenko by forging documents to explain missed test.

·
Registered
15,781 Posts
No, that Lysenko is long banned and stripped of her Olympic gold. It's about Danil Lysenko (high jumper). Former RusAF President Dmitry Shlyakhtin and six other officials were charged in November with obstructing an anti-doping investigation involving Lysenko by forging documents to explain missed test.
OMG :S he competed as a ANA right? I guess russian athletics lost all of its credibility by now .
Thanks for the info btw!
P.s: I love me some Mariya Lasitskene though, if she is caught doping I think I will stop watching athletics forever ?

Reactions: Perun and gmak

·
Registered
15,781 Posts
Semenya announced that she will switch to 200m in order to qualify for Tokyo.
Has a PB of 24.26 from 2019
Maybe she can do it ?

·
78,786 Posts
The qualification period for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games is suspended effective from 6 April 2020 until 30 November 2020 included, following consultation with its Athletes' Commission, Area Presidents and Council.

During this period, results achieved at any competition will not be considered for Tokyo 2020 entry standards or world rankings, the publication of which will also be suspended.

Results will continue to be recorded for statistical purposes, including for world records, subject to the applicable conditions. But they will not be used to establish an athlete’s qualification status.

·
Registered
12,176 Posts

·
Registered
12,589 Posts
What a surprise :rolleyes::censored:
So much for her being the "real" WR holder in 400m.

3881 - 3900 of 4017 Posts