Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
come in here to ask me anything ;)

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
agh :rolleyes: ......lol...........im not im just so bored that i want the attention...........i know thats pretty sad........but o well.........its all good......... :D

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Are you a girl?
Are you gay or lesbian?
What do you think of Nicole Kidman?
Do you like Lacoste?
How are things at school?
Do you want to go out on a date?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am 13 almost 14..............nicole kiddman is a great actress................No i am not a lesbian i am strait.............and do u mean do i want to go on a date with you if so it depends lol on whether ur a boy or girl and if you look good ;)

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
o yea and i am a girl i dont know much about lacoste...........and things at school are going good........on spring break right now but going back this monday :sad:

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I am a guy but I am a bit old for you . I am 17. You really like the U.K. don't you? I really liked the U.K. whenever I was in 7th Grade but now I have a thing for Spain, France, Argentina, and Brazil.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well yea............london guys are hotties!

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
You're 13? :eek:
Holy shit, I feel old :sad:

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Are you a virgin?
What's your nationality?
Why do you use so many ellipses (...)?
Why do you like adick?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GBFH said:
You're 13? :eek:
Holy shit, I feel old :sad:

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Are you a virgin?
What's your nationality?
Why do you use so many ellipses (...)?
Why do you like adick?

i dont know...........yes.............white american(white american......eminem.....yea anyways) i dont know y i use so many???.......and his name aint adick if ur gonna say that at least call him anicedick.........lol.......i love him hes a total hottie and he has a bombin body............ :drool:

and im almost 14.......agh......lol

·
Premium Member
10,453 Posts
Tell us your favorites:

school subject

football team

rugby union/league

cricket {County}

field hockey

tennis players WTA/ATP

other sports

books

music

Do you play sports?
Tennis? Gymnastics? Rhythmic? Synchro?

Future travel plans???

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
school subject is god let me think...........social studies.........football team none i dont really like football..............rugby i dont know much about that.........dont know much about cricket either.......field hockey dont know much about that........tennis players i like lindsey davenport....kim clijesters.....and of course :hearts:Andy Roddick:hearts:, and lleyton hewiit marat saffin and james blake are alright.........i like tennis, b-ball, cheering, baseball(i dont play it just like it), books..........the devils arithmatic, a child called it, jumping ship, music...........coldplay, eminem, john mayer, christina aguielara, justin timberlake, kylie minouge, daniel bedingfiel, mariah carrie, martina mcbride, kenny chessney are alot of my favorites, i play tennis but im not on a team cause my school doesn't have a team and their arent any around here..........i used to play soccer but i didnt like that much and i play basketball(but not on a team either) and cheer(on a squad) but seasons over...future travel plans are this summer im going to see coldplay if im not jinxed in concert in madison square garden new york

Future travel plans???[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what do u mean by that :confused:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i have no clue.........lol...........im in the aig classes though and i do well so it must be good and i get all a's and b's

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
andylover...what's your current gpa? (cumulative)
And if it's better than mine, we're gonna have some trouble *grrrrrrrr* ;)

Okay...who's gonna win the Stanley Cup?

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
GBFH said:
And if it's better than mine, we're gonna have some trouble *grrrrrrrr* ;)

Okay...who's gonna win the Stanley Cup?
i was just wondering, gbfh, because at 13+ my parents would kill me if i spent this much time online...lol. ahhh how times have changed... :)

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
i was just wondering, gbfh, because at 13+ my parents would kill me if i spent this much time online...lol. ahhh how times have changed... :)
Oh yeah....although I didn't start wasting my time online until I got into college...failed four fucking classes because of it, lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts