Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 362 Posts

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ask Leena five questions u have, it can be about anything.

Okay Leena, here are mine

1. Why do u like Elena Bovina?
2. What country do u live in?
3. Your favourite sex position?
4. How would you react to someone cheating on you?
5. I have had trouble deciding who I want, at least five people in my school, either they are hot, great personality, etc... what would be your suggestion on who i should make my victim :p

Thanks Leena
:wavey: :p

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
Why are you so tall? :p
Have you got any problems in dating a boyfriend? Just joking.

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
SuperDevil said:
Ask Leena five questions u have, it can be about anything.

Okay Leena, here are mine

1. Why do u like Elena Bovina?
2. What country do u live in?
3. Your favourite sex position?
4. How would you react to someone cheating on you?
5. I have had trouble deciding who I want, at least five people in my school, either they are hot, great personality, etc... what would be your suggestion on who i should make my victim :p

Thanks Leena
:wavey: :p
1. I've posted why I like Lena many times before... you can find them in Lena's forum, because I don't feel like writing another novel. :)

2. United States, born in Russia.

3. On top... because so few guys know how to properly please a lady. They just mindlessly pump away, and I yawn.

4. I wouldn't care... because I'm incapable of having an emotional relationship with someone. I'd actually encourage it, if and when I get married... so I could leech some more cash.

5. Whoever you want. :)

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
ferrero said:
Why are you so tall? :p
Have you got any problems in dating a boyfriend? Just joking.
1. Because I have really long legs.

2. No... I could have a boyfriend in a heartbeat, fucking me silly, if I wanted to... just like every other college girl who isn't horribly ugly. I'm just not looking for anyone now, because I'm very introverted, and poor guys don't interest me. After college, I'll be looking a lot harder. :)

·
Banned
754 Posts
Do you fancy anal sex?

Where is Buffalo?

How can you say you're introverted? :p

Reactions: Leena

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
Why do you think you are a bigger bitch than me...LOL

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
Ben Brigham said:
Do you fancy anal sex?

Where is Buffalo?

How can you say you're introverted? :p
1. If any guy attempted to stick his dick up my ass... he'd seriously be knocked out.

2. Buffalo is in New York state, in the US. It's far on the other side of the state from New York City.

3. I say I'm introverted because I don't feel the need to be friends with people, the need to be with someone... I'm more than content just living and enjoying my life.

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
BK4ever,

Even though you've got the big ghetto booty... I'm a 6'2 monster, so I'm bigger than you... and we all know that nobody is bitchier than I. :)

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
We'll have to meet up and have a bitch contest...

Winner has to support the others fave :)

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1. Do you wish you cared more about peoples' feelings.
2. If you wanted someone really badly, and they ignored u, what would u do?
3. How do u deal with failures?
4. What are your future goals?
5. Are u a confident person? if yes, how come?

:)

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,213 Posts
Leena said:
1. I've posted why I like Lena many times before... you can find them in Lena's forum, because I don't feel like writing another novel. :)

2. United States, born in Russia.

3. On top... because so few guys know how to properly please a lady. They just mindlessly pump away, and I yawn.

4. I wouldn't care... because I'm incapable of having an emotional relationship with someone. I'd actually encourage it, if and when I get married... so I could leech some more cash.

5. Whoever you want. :)
:kiss: Leena, maybe we can learn a better number 3 :p ;)

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
volleyballchic13 said:
Any kissing tips?
Not really.. I don't like kissing. I have this phobia with saliva, and touching others' tongues creeps me out. Yeah, I'm strange.

1 - 20 of 362 Posts