Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator - Games
33,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It will take a little bit longer to post all the results, but I've already done most of the work, so I already know the winners. :cool:

:secret:

·
33,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sorry, the singles winner is not a bird. Or a vegetable. And I may add, the singles winner is not Belgian, but he/she does come from a nation which belongs to the EU. :)

Important note: the singles winner has NOT won in the doubles, though he/she played it. :)

·
***** Emeritus
43,483 Posts
Are the double winners to be found in the animal/veggie world then? :D *eating a car(r)ot*

·
***** Emeritus
43,483 Posts
I shouldn't have eaten carot :sad: ;)

Oh well good luck to everyone!

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,212 Posts
Well it does not make sense to ask if the winner comes from southamerica :p btw... did a southamerican avanced further in the draw? :p

·
33,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Crow said:
I shouldn't have eaten carot :sad: ;)

Oh well good luck to everyone!
The good news comes from the ranking: a vegetable goes up 3 places, and a bird gains 1 spot. ;)

·
33,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
petosp said:
Well it does not make sense to ask if the winner comes from southamerica :p btw... did a southamerican avanced further in the draw? :p
YES! :bounce:

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,212 Posts

·
33,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
croat123 said:
did someone from the balkans qualify?
:tears: :sad: I'm sorry, unluckily, you didn't pass the qualies in this leg. :bigcry:

I'm not sure this thread was such a great idea, I hate to give bad news. :mad:

Better luck next time! :wavey:

·
33,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Doris Loeffel said:
hehe
guess it won't be part of the cutlery-set then won the singles either as this part desn't belong to the EU ;)
Indeed. :)

But you and Brian had a good run in the doubles. :yeah:

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
i wasn't too confident about this leg, so i'm surprised that a vegetable goes up three places :eek: *hoping it's an orange one with green hair and one r* :eek:

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Oh a couple of questions did I at least win a round in the singles and doubles:) and also do I need to qualify for round 7:)

·
33,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
carot said:
i wasn't too confident about this leg, so i'm surprised that a vegetable goes up three places :eek: *hoping it's an orange one with green hair and one r* :eek:
You lost to the eventual winner in both events. :)

·
33,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
rightous said:
Oh a couple of questions did I at least win a round in the singles and doubles:) and also do I need to qualify for round 7:)
Well, positive answers for all your questions: yes, yes, and no, as you're back in the top 40 and you'll enter the 7th leg main draw directly. :D

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
DoctorG said:
You lost to the eventual winner in both events. :)
i'm really considering hiring Damir as my new tennisdad, hey, someone has to complain about my draws! :D

·
33,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
carot said:
i'm really considering hiring Damir as my new tennisdad, hey, someone has to complain about my draws! :D

:haha:

If you know what I mean, you didn't meet the singles eventual winner in an early round. :hehehe:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts