Tennis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currenly writing a story for someone. Basically I want to get the female character pregnant by her lover not her husband. The wife still has sex occasionally with her husband but mainly with her lover. Here is my problem...The husband wants his wife to have a child but the lover wants the child to be his.

Can you take the morning after pill and just not conceive after having sex with your husband and then the next day have sex with your lover and still be fertile?

If the woman uses THE pill she can't conceive by husband or lover and barrier methods would alert the husband(I think?)

Any ideas? I'm ages overdue finishing this bloody story.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
1. What's a "Bridge Party"?

2. If you're travelling on business and staying at nice hotel and you strike up a conversation with an attractive woman at the bar, how can you tell if she's a pro? If she is a pro, is there any way to convince her to give it up for free?

3. How can pimps get away with dressing like clowns and speaking like complete morons yet they still not only get laid more than other men, they also get women to give them money?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts