Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
122,500 Posts
I taped the Friday show last week looking for Ashley.
Kilborn loves to talk about Anna Kournikova. He's done several shows where he just has a tv monitor with Anna on the screen sitting there. This is on camera while he does his interview with guests who are there.
I had to see it after someone told me about it to believe it.
One night after another network had a Victoria's Secret Lingerie show, Kilborn said he had counterprogramming. He showed the pictures from Anna's calendar.
So I expect Anna to be involved somehow in this Ashley interview.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Yeah, she was very cute tonight. :hearts:

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Ashley looked great, and it doesn't seem like she's too upset about her injury since she didnt' mention it.

I especially liked the line when she said she was too young for Ashton

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
she seemed a lot more relaxed tonight compared to last night. she was so cute! ash: :kiss:

ha... she called my man dirty!

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
ptkten said:
I especially liked the line when she said she was too young for Ashton
ha, yeah shes got spunk... i like :)

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
My cable went out in the middle of Larry King's segment and didn't come back on for an hour. I missed the whole thing.

The number of hours of TV I watch a week can be counted on one hand. The chances the cable would go out during the exact time I actually wanted to see something are astronomical.

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
gweeny said:
She was kind of ditzy
nah, thats just the dirty dirty in her :angel:

·
Banned
14,953 Posts
:hearts:

·
Premium Member
8,215 Posts
oh good god, that talk show really did her in. she dissed Andy and Anna, like she was bigger and better than them:rolleyes: newsflash Ashley, they are bigger and will always be bigger names than you. wow what a dumb blonde, she should go back to it because she's putting down all the brunettes

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.