Tennis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5,303 Posts
Ted of Teds Tennis said:
Selesfan wrote:

Because in a fair part of the US, people who insist on calling themselves "Christian" mean only a certain narrow subset of Christianity.

Try going into the nearest "Christian bookstore" you can find and ask them where they keep their rosaries because you'd like to buy one. :devil:

Only catholics use rosaries, not all christians.

· Registered
5,303 Posts
beauty_is_pink said:
anyone have a pic so i can see the braclet?

anyways.. there was an intreview with Ashley on USA... Ashley says that she brings her Bible 'everywhere' with her because she wants good morals...

:rolleyes: right Ashley! and im the devil!
What is wrong with reading the bible? :rolleyes:

· Registered
5,303 Posts
Tratree said:
Paradorn Srichaphan can bow to all four corners out of a Buddhist tradition. Serena thanks "my god Jehovah" every time she wins. Now Ashley is flashy because she wears a WWJD bracelet and talks about what her faith means to her. She's not going door to door....leave her alone. I think it's great a young girl like her speaks out about her faith.
True! The piece was getting to know Ashley, she was just telling us a little bit about herself, not preaching to the audience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.