Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Someone posted this before. Why do these magazines have to dig up all these old pictures and embarass these celebs?! WE KNOW it's all in the make-up anyway. Leave them alone. And Ashanti sucks. What tabloid loser would dig-up old pictures of HER?!

·
Registered
527 Posts
The unibrow... Ah!! :eek: She reminds me of the female human from the early Planet of the Apes movie in that before picture.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i heart backhand said:
The unibrow... Ah!! :eek: She reminds me of the female human from the early Planet of the Apes movie in that before picture.
true...but still...embarassed?:(

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
she reminds me of Jason Kidd's kid... *shudder*

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
o geez :rolleyes:
My sister is friends with Ashanti, shes a really sweet girl. I dunno if this is even real and even if it was, its crap how these people are making fun of her.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
she may be sweet but that's what ABC would call an extreme makeover. I personally don't think she's that talented but she's successful (why I don't know). *shrug* *half-heartedly claps for her* *yawn*

·
Registered
15,448 Posts
pft at the tabs!why do they do this?

·
Registered
469 Posts
I hate the tabloids but it is a funny pic, I mean ashanti on the right is a desirable piece of poonani but ashanti on the left is a piece that most guys would pass on.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Even the ugliest chick can look remotely attractive with a makeover. Thank you, Ricki Lake!

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Ashanti aka 'Side Burns' sucks.
I really don't think she is close to special.
Ashanti. and Special should not be put in the same sentce (that's why I put a dot after Ashanti ;) )

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
LMFAO!!!!!!

no wonder some people question her racial makeup :confused:

btw in her video she looks like a cheap Janet Jackson rip-off from "Someone to call my lover"

she can sing a good hook....but she aint no "singer"

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
it has been said that Ashity will do a remake of 'One In a MIllion' by /.\/.\LIY/.\H.
She better not come close to touching the song....
but if she does I'll laugh, because she can't pull it off.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cariosity said:
she may be sweet but that's what ABC would call an extreme makeover. I personally don't think she's that talented but she's successful (why I don't know). *shrug* *half-heartedly claps for her* *yawn*
i have to agree with u on this one

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SuperDevil said:
it has been said that Ashity will do a remake of 'One In a MIllion' by /.\/.\LIY/.\H.
She better not come close to touching the song....
but if she does I'll laugh, because she can't pull it off.
:eek:

i'll be :fiery: if it goes to number one

1 - 20 of 29 Posts