Reactions: CooCooCachoo

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why no social disctance ??
And why is she drinking beer?
And why not a mask?
What is wrong with those Aussie people ?
She was in a stadium with 25 000 last night. She lives in the same state where I live which has 6 active cases of covid. I agree that the social distancing is pretty much non-existent.

·
Registered
113 Posts
That's probably her rooting for Simona's opponents at this RG 😂.

Reactions: Gabriel_Hrnandz

·
Registered
707 Posts
She was in a stadium with 25 000 last night. She lives in the same state where I live which has 6 active cases of covid. I agree that the social distancing is pretty much non-existent.

wow thats realy unbelieble but aussie land is a island and when you let nobody on the island there is no Covid , but how will she gets to europe or us when she cant not leave aussie land?
when she leave she will never come back

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
this is today, she is by cricket
in aussie land they dont do at social distance
Australian Rules Football event. A finals game which was very big in this country. They "social distanced" as the capacity for that stadium is about 40 000 and covid rules allowed for 25 000.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Queensland has had no detected community transmission for 3 weeks and closed borders to keep it that way. Meanwhile in the Netherlands ...
Meanwhile in the Nl we live in code red :giggle: But I dont care , its a new way of life and I not afraid at all

·
Registered
28,107 Posts
Australian Rules Football event. A finals game which was very big in this country. They "social distanced" as the capacity for that stadium is about 40 000 and covid rules allowed for 25 000.
Social distance my ass. The seats were occupied next to each other where Barty was.

·
Premium Member
4,686 Posts
My understanding is that because of the border closures in Australia and the low number of cases they are able to be more lax with safety measures. It’s still really strange to see photos like that though as someone who lives in the States.

Semi-relatedly, I am still baffled that she didn’t bother with Paris. You only get one shot to defend your first slam.

·
Trainwreck
58,473 Posts
My understanding is that because of the border closures in Australia and the low number of cases they are able to be more lax with safety measures. It’s still really strange to see photos like that though as someone who lives in the States.

Semi-relatedly, I am still baffled that she didn’t bother with Paris. You only get one shot to defend your first slam.
Even if FO had no measures of its own, imagine being Ash's age and being afraid of Covid anyway.

1 - 20 of 166 Posts