·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
426 Posts
..Posted this in the other thread ....
Todd Woodbridge reported it on radio about an hour ago. Said they have a home backing onto a golf course on the Gold Coast (Queensland, Aus)

I actually thought they were already engaged, anyway congrats to both.

So I reckon Ash has an absolute max of another 3 years to add to her GS tally before she starts popping out potential future pro tennis players, golfers or cricketers 🙂

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
If Ash is happy, we fans are happy too!

Hopefully this won't distract her and she'll have at least 5 more years on top of her game!

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
If I was Ash who wanted to start a family in the next few years, I would be looking at post-Olympics '24 to become pregnant. She might then miss much of the '25 season but could come back for '26 (aged 28) and have another two years on the circuit before considering a second child in the same sort of time-frame (eg after Olympics '28).

That's what I would do if I wanted a family but also wanted to maximise my career.

Mind you, if I was Ash I'd probably be aiming at Brisbane '32 (at least in doubles) to end my tennis career.

·
Registered
8,905 Posts
Hopefully this doesn’t derail her career a lot. She really can get many more slams and titles.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts