·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maria :sad:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
yeah! I watched her against Bovina on tuesday and she was pretty impressive too.. plays like Ai, very compact shots.... good luck in the finals!

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Oh no........

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Go Shinobu!!

·
Premium Member
181,840 Posts
I saw most of Shinobu's matches, parts of every one, I knew she was really gonna be tough, thats why i wanted Maria Vento to win yesterday :(

still its been a good week for both.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
This season is getting more and more unpredictable by the minute! And look all the singles matches today again were 3 sets! I love it! lol now good luck Maggie!!

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Maria should have won, Shinobu served for the match, and Masha broke back, but could not break the Asagoe serve for the third time. Desptie the score line, the match really did not get going till about 2-2 in the third, when both players started to play there best.

Congrats to both players on a fanatasctic week and match!

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
what a win for shinobu. She seemed on the verge of something impressive a few years back, but then everything went to hell. Good for her that she's makin' it back.

·
Senior Member,
2,918 Posts
she hit some lovely double-handed passes under pressure against Bovina, and you could just tell she was getting her game together. seems like the kind of player that is hard to stop once she gets on a roll.

definitely a hard worker and positive thinker on the court.

congrats Shinobu - one of the friendliest players at DFS IMO

·
Registered
16,036 Posts
Wow- nice win. Congrats Shinobu.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts