Tennis Forum banner
201 - 220 of 303 Posts
those wuhan winner photographs. the definition of 1 happy tennis player.

gotta love the one with tursunov, really fun.

This is the first time I fail to recognize her in a photo. :| What did they do to her? :sobbing:

Do you mean on all the pics or just this lollipop one? Because on this particular one, it's just that she put a ton of IG filters :shrug:

"Может ещё короче постричься?да/нет?"
("No" is winning by a landslide :oh:)
How many socket accounts did you create to voice your opinion? :oh:

Do you mean on all the pics or just this lollipop one? Because on this particular one, it's just that she put a ton of IG filters :shrug:
Just this one. I usually instantly recognize her (even from behind :oh:) on any picture, no matter the angle, facial expression or how much makeup/filters/effects have been piled on her, but if someone had shown me this particular photo without me having seen the others in the series, I would have struggled to ID her.

How many socket accounts did you create to voice your opinion? :oh:
:lol:

The sockpuppets people have spoken. :oh:

But seriously, I didn't need to. I'm used to have minority/unpopular opinions, but on this particular subject it seems we were pretty much all on the same page (even the girls ;))

"Как говорил мой папа «Ариньча,в любой не понятной ситуации-улыбайся!»"
I teared up after seeing this. Never thought photos of a girl in a bikini could make me cry. But I can see the sorrow in her eyes.

That was nothing compared to the old family photos she shared in her IG story today, though. My poor, sweet Aryna. Life can be terribly unfair sometimes.

201 - 220 of 303 Posts