Tennis Forum banner

961 - 980 of 990 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
In her most recent appearance on NTV Plus Myskina said she had no plans to pick up the racquet in 2008. She is happy with her life at the moment.
And what exactly is her life at the moment? Making a fool of herself in some soccer show? Being a soccer-fan and a regular viewer of Belgian soccer shows, I'm actually glad I don't have to watch her weekly as a 'soit belle et tais-toi'-girl. I can't understand why she still wants to stand in the spotlights. I think the image of her as a great tennisplayer will slowly disappear and change into an image of a low-class attention whore because of her dull appearances in all kind of shows. I even read that her commentary during tennis matches is below par, an if there's one subject on which she should be able to give interesting insights, it should be tennis.

I wish she'd be doing what she's good at, playing tennis. I really miss her on court. I'm not a fan of the TV-hostess Nastya, but I still have a soft spot for the tennis player Nastya.

Please come back Nastya :bigcry:

·
Registered
90 Posts
And what exactly is her life at the moment? Making a fool of herself in some soccer show? Being a soccer-fan and a regular viewer of Belgian soccer shows, I'm actually glad I don't have to watch her weekly as a 'soit belle et tais-toi'-girl. I can't understand why she still wants to stand in the spotlights. I think the image of her as a great tennisplayer will slowly dissapear and change into an image of a low-class attention whore because of her dull appearences in all kind of shows. I even read that her commentary during tennis matches is below par, an if there's one subject on which she should be able to give interesting insights, it should be tennis.

I wish she'd be doing what she's good at, playing tennis. I really miss her on court. I'm not a fan of the TV-hostess Nastya, but I still have a soft spot for the tennis player Nastya.

Please come back Nastya :bigcry:
I'm agree with you! And unfortunately i don't find the words exact in english!So 'im agree with you :) :worship:

·
Banned
35,898 Posts
No way will Nastya play AO 08. She'd have about one month and a bit to train after playing hardly any tennis.

One month of training was what she had coming into French Open, and we all know what happened there. IMO if Nastya is going to start to play tennis it won't be till end of next year.

·
Registered
4,518 Posts
No way will Nastya play AO 08. She'd have about one month and a bit to train after playing hardly any tennis.

One month of training was what she had coming into French Open, and we all know what happened there. IMO if Nastya is going to start to play tennis it won't be till end of next year.
i agree with that. i just want her to say: I will be back at X tournament in 2008, even if that tournament is Quebec Open in November:angel:

·
Banned
2,004 Posts

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
http://www.radiomajak.ru/tvp.html?id=125354

Nastya's interview of last Friday.

It's not very interesting. At the beginning, she says that Kuznetsova could go far at this AO (then she lost to Radwanska the following day :lol: ), then she talks about the AO, the city of Melbourne, the chanches of the Russian players at the Olimpics in Beijing, the chances of Russia (national football team) at Euro 2008, etc.

She also says that Marat mustn't retire yet because "Tennis without Marat, it is not tennis!" (and also tennis without you it's not tennis, Nastya!! :sad:).

At the end, she says that the Russian with the best chance to fight with Henin for the 1st position in the ranking is Sveta! (Are you sure, Nastya? :rolleyes:)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I have to agree with Nastya; about how Kuznetsova is the russian with the most chances to fight for the #1 position against Henin.

And I agree with you Filippo tennis is not the same without her and if Marat Safin retires it will be worse.. He is such a great player; it would be such a huge loss.

+ thanks for the link and summary.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts

·
Registered
4,640 Posts

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
What a poltroon.

961 - 980 of 990 Posts