Tennis Forum banner

So are you liking the tension and arguing?

• Yes :devil:

Votes: 27 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • A little bit

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other opinion - state

Votes: 1 2.1%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:devil:

Well i don't know about you, but I think it's kinda exciting that posters are arguing and going psycho about the whole thing :tape: :lol:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I'm really sad about what happened to Tati who truly deserves to have her big breakthrough, but i'd be lying if I said the uproar on GM isn't entertaining. :devil:

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
i love this arguing it makes tennis exciting... they should read some stuff posted on here and read it LIVE ON THE AIR during the womans final haha

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
SharapovaFan16 said:
i love this arguing it makes tennis exciting... they should read some stuff posted on here and read it LIVE ON THE AIR during the womans final haha
Good idea! :yeah:
Much better than listening to BG :tape:

·
The Comeback Begins - January 2010.
8,475 Posts
The Maria War is making me laugh the whole day... thanks for entertaining me :)

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
*thankful that my fave loses sooooooooo early she never gets into drama,
but really qualifying is so overlooked nobody would notice anyway*

But seriously, I hate negativity as a way of promoting a good sporting event.

·
Registered
26,220 Posts
I must admit it helped me stay up while I was doing this assignment. It was interesting and pretty funny. Thanx guys :lol:

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
this is going to be one hell of a final

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
if maria loses prepare for board meltdown

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
go svetlana

·
The Comeback Begins - January 2010.
8,475 Posts
SharapovaFan16 said:
if maria loses prepare for board meltdown
If Maria wins, prepare for a nuclear war.

I'm prepared... are you?

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
u rooting for the meltdown lol? I mean Go Maria she's my favorite, but I wouldn't mind seing the posts tomorrow if she loses hilarious

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I dont' really care, I'd probably feel differently if i'd seen the match, this will blow over shortly, I just wish Tati an extra speedy recovery and hope Sveta plays well in the final.

·
Registered
10,989 Posts
No, it's not fun watching so many people calling your fav player a bitch and more just because she stayed focused in a tennis match, the sad thing is I'm getting used to it, no matter what she does, she's always hated, and the board loves going crazy over her in a really bad way

Reactions: Foot's Fingers

·
Banned
745 Posts
Summon said:
No, it's not fun watching so many people calling your fav player a bitch and more just because she stayed focused in a tennis match, the sad thing is I'm getting used to it, no matter what she does, she's always hated, and the board loves going crazy over her in a really bad way
I agree totally that she was just being focussed - she always is, and she lightens up afterwards when the business is done.

But remember, better to be talked about than not, and EVERYONE talks about Maria on here and has an opinion. Which is not the case for some of the more boring players! So the current row is great for Maria in many ways - it will probably even attract more people to her than some care to admit to!

·
Registered
27,356 Posts
Summon said:

yOU, AS SHARAPOVA FAN, NEED TO BE HAPPY

THIOS BOARD SHOWS NOT ONLY HER HATERS BUT LOVERS AS WELL

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
I've got a feeling Kuznetsova is going to have a lot of fans tommorrow. Including me.

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
I don't think anyone's "secretly" enjoying the uproar. Its obvious from a nano second glance at pages 1 and 2 of GM that everyone is positively and overtly RELISHING it, whichever side of the fence they're on :lol:

And isn't it for things like this that people come to this place anyway? I mean, you hardly find the place breaking down with thread titles like:

"Kim was putting a bit too much spin on her forehand today - discuss"

"Maria's ball toss was a bit erratic today - discuss"

:devil:

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Summon said:
:awww: :hug:

i was prepared for the chaos even while i was watching the match. it's not fun but that match already drained the hell out of me. i don't have the energy anymore to involve myself emotionally into what goes on in here which is good i guess.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts