Just wondering... :retard: :rolleyes:
there are already 7 threads... and it´s only the 1st turn! :help:
it´s starting to be annoying... :yawn: :smash: :smash:

Reactions: maya

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
nueva_armada said:
there are already 7 threads... and it´s only the 1st turn!
I have to agree. There are 5 threads about Chanda's match alone, although one of those is mainly about her choice of knickers. :)

·
Registered
10,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Colin B said:
although one of those is mainly about her choice of knickers. :)
:lol:

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
ähhmm yes it actually bothers me as well....

.... some how I feel they belong to the US Open Forum. Don't know once someone started to post results in GM's too and it looks like it became a habit (which I feel is kind of too much but that's just my two cents ;) )

·
Registered
19,459 Posts
Doris Loeffel said:
ähhmm yes it actually bothers me as well....

.... some how I feel they belong to the US Open Forum. Don't know once someone started to post results in GM's too and it looks like it became a habit (which I feel is kind of too much but that's just my two cents ;) )

I guess the thread starter missed this thread. ;)

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=84501

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
:wavey: Sorry for being Aussie and supporting Alicia Molik....should I post with a bill-board out the front of congress???....she may not be in the top 10....but not everyone is. :wavey: If she gets there I will drop my undies and run down the street....Alicia is the new Brenda Schultz-McCarthy....but smarter serve and can hit a ground-stroke :wavey:

·
Registered
773 Posts
Kirt, what they are saying is that those threads go into the US Open forum. They are not saying that the threads shouldn't be started. It isn't about ranking, either. The top-ranked player results threads have always been in the tournament's thread, too, and belong there.

The issue is results threads going into General Messages at all, not which results threads go there. I agree with the others.

Now…"Baby got back"…that belongs in GM.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
JonBcn said:
Its not fair. Why did Lindsays match only generate four threads to tell us the score when Chanda got 5?
She needs to get herself some o' them phunky knickers!! ;)

God knows how many we'll get when Bartoli beats Hantuchova...
Ooooops! :eek:

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Bella said:
Kirt, what they are saying is that those threads go into the US Open forum. They are not saying that the threads shouldn't be started. It isn't about ranking, either. The top-ranked player results threads have always been in the tournament's thread, too, and belong there.

The issue is results threads going into General Messages at all, not which results threads go there. I agree with the others.

Now…"Baby got back"…that belongs in GM.
:wavey: I guess I agree to a certain extent, but isn't it just easier to ignore threads you don't want to read? I think perhaps the start of any slam gets people excited :wavey:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.