101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
3,217 Posts

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Do females like cut or uncut dicks?
For me, I prefer cut for oral and for vaginal, I don't mind. But I haven't had too many uncut in my life to be completely sure of it. The uncut sample size is small.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
For me, I prefer cut for oral and for vaginal, I don't mind. But I haven't had too many uncut in my life to be completely sure of it. The uncut sample size is small.
And it will remain small unless you go international. Americans like chopping off pieces of their penises.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
And it will remain small unless you go international. Americans like chopping off pieces of their penises.
Well I am in Canada, it is the same here. The last guy I had sex with was from the Netherland. Uncut but he was fantastic.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Yes, because of religion.
It's compulsory where I live and they do it one day after birth for healthy babies in the hospital.

·
Registered
6,627 Posts
Same here. Only experienced uncut twice at uni, I can't remember both short lived experiences well.

·
Registered
367 Posts
After the surgery (which is quite easy), the sensitivity increases in the other parts of the ’knob’. Head is not everything :grin2:

From one guy who underwent it for medical reasons in mid-30s ;)
Every guy who had that medical procedure said the exact same thing......it was worth it.

101 - 115 of 115 Posts