This is a cruel thing to do to a kid.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J530F folosind Tapatalk

·
Registered
31,139 Posts

·
Registered
18,360 Posts
Apparently Trump's looks like a small mushroom...

at least according to Stormy

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
Circumcised tastes a lot better. Not a fan of dick cheese.
Thanks for your bad rep. Clearly I touched a nerve. :haha: Try being a little less up yourself honey. :hug:

·
EXPRESS YOURSELF
7,905 Posts
Thanks for your bad rep. Clearly I touched a nerve. :haha: Try being a little less up yourself honey. :hug:
Up myself? I’m all for jokes, but if they come from people on here I get along with. I’m nice to you in TBSG but you can’t help but always stupid little remarks in the threads about me and now this, forgive me for being a little pissed off.

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
Up myself? I’m all for jokes, but if they come from people on here I get along with. I’m nice to you in TBSG but you can’t help but always stupid little remarks in the threads about me and now this, forgive me for being a little pissed off.
I don't recall commenting about you, not do I recall you commenting about me.

Anyway, it was just a joke but if I offended you I apologise. Ok?

·
Registered
928 Posts

·
EXPRESS YOURSELF
7,905 Posts
I don't recall commenting about you, not do I recall you commenting about me.

Anyway, it was just a joke but if I offended you I apologise. Ok?
Yeah well shove your apology up your ass. What you posted was insulting and embarassing.

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
Yeah well shove your apology up your ass. What you posted was insulting and embarassing.
Well, I tried and I'm sorry you're not magnanimous enough to accept it. But you know, if you give it (and you do) you have to be able to take it too. In any event, let's face it, it's a internet tennis forum - no one cares about flippant comments anyone makes so it's not worth worrying about. I'm not interested in any more insults from you though so you're going on ignore now so don't bother replying.

61 - 80 of 101 Posts