·
Registered
53,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Circumcision rates around the world

·
Blighted and solo
43,935 Posts
Can I get your dick size as well if you're going to be in an oversharing mood?

·
Registered
18,442 Posts
So, in those countries with 90-100%, they circumcise the women too?

ouch

·
Registered
18,442 Posts
btw, just an FYI, the rate in Canaduh is artificially low because of Québec which is primarily Catholic...

the rest of the country is well over 50%.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Why do people cut the skin off their peter?

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Why do people cut the skin off their peter?
The penile cancer rate in men that were circumcised at birth is 0%.

That is good enough reason, apart from the fact that other infections, like AIDS and fungal are greatly reduced as well.

I am no expert in religion, but I am fairly certain that God did not command it, and suspect that it was the health benefits that caused it to be recommended, with religion being used as the offered reason.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I think I'm feeling better sensation during sex when the head of my knob has some sensitivity in it

·
Registered
13,443 Posts
The penile cancer rate in men that were circumcised at birth is 0%.

That is good enough reason, apart from the fact that other infections, like AIDS and fungal are greatly reduced as well.

I am no expert in religion, but I am fairly certain that God did not command it, and suspect that it was the health benefits that caused it to be recommended, with religion being used as the offered reason.
In genesis 17:10-14 God commands circumcision for the Israelites and all those living with them. Although some Christians also practice it, there is no religious requirement for them to do so.

·
Registered
18,442 Posts
In genesis 17:10-14 God commands circumcision for the Israelites and all those living with them. Although some Christians also practice it, there is no religious requirement for them to do so.

·
Registered
53,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
According to the NCBI stats, 12 nations scored a percentage of 99 or higher on circumcisions.

They were Afghanistan, Comoros, Gabon, Gaza Strip, Iran, Mauritania, Morocco, Tajikistan, Tunisia, the West Bank, Western Sahara and Yemen.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts