Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Racist are the most disrespectful group of people on earth. All races are equal. My friends tell me that Berlin is one of the well-known unfriendly place, is that true?Do you ignore some kind of people, like Chinese, Blacks?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,062 Posts
Willow said:
I can't see anyone saying yes.

LMFAO...I'm thinking they didn't envisage perverted minds when they made that sign :devil:;).

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,062 Posts
And for the record, I have lots of friends from other races, and the guy I'm contemplating making my boyfriend is of a different race. The colour of one's skin is highly unimportant to me when it comes to making friends :kiss:.

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
TO AN EXTREME! RACISM 4 LIFE!

Seriously, do you actually expect that people will answer yes to this question? Even if they do secretly feel that way, they won't admit it.

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
sure i am...given the right circumstances and the right time? sure, i am a racist. we all are in our own little ways and anyone who says that they aren't is a liar.

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
ferrero said:
Racist are the most disrespectful group of people on earth. All races are equal. My friends tell me that Berlin is one of the well-known unfriendly place, is that true?Do you ignore some kind of people, like Chinese, Blacks?
ferrero...it's true that all races are equal in their value/worth/importance. and no one wants to admit that they have even the tiniest bit of racism in them. it's completely politically incorrect. however, because all races are exclusionary in some shape or form, it makes us all exclusionary as well (no matter how minute.) this is what forms the 'comfort zone' that we have with our own. NOT hatred for another race...but exclusionary measures that bind one group of people and set them apart from another. so yes...racism in its worst form is extremely disrespectful and downright ignorant. but to eradicate ALL measures of exclusionism from one's frame of thought is hypocritical and unreal.

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Not at all.

In fact i'm the complete oposite.Even though where i live ther are hardly any people of other races bar whites.In my school theres 1 black boy and 2 1/2 chinease boys otherwise everyones white.

We had a descusion on Racism in my english class about 5 years ago and me and my friend were arguing that all races were equal,slavary was wrong, but we had to argue with idiots who thought 'they' shouldn't be in our country.How narrow minded can you get! Oh and don't get me started on the BNP:mad:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
I'm prejudiced sometimes but not racist. Most people are prejudiced and not racist.

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
the better question is- are dogs racist?? I swear i ran in to 2 racist dogs-call me paranoid or overly sensitive :rolleyes: but it happened to me..i would tell the story if I thought people would take me seriously ;)

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
i secretly hate white people.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
why else do you think i hate the Mavericks? :devil:

·
Banned
10,399 Posts
lol

really, i still have some dislike for white ppl, cos sometimes they think that they're soooo much better than us. They act like just cos i'm mexican, they can talk down to me. My mom always gets in arguments with white ppl. She puts them in there place. :)

I love you Mom!! :wavey:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
my abuela hates mexicans... ricans too.
blacks too.
democrats, also.
WASPs... she cant stand em.
damn, she just about hates anyone that doesnt look/act/think like her.

·
Registered
41 Posts
You can't talk about "people from Berlin" or "whites" as a whole. That's generalizing. There are racists everywhere, just like there are morons everywhere, but that does not make everybody racist (or moron).

1 - 20 of 47 Posts