Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
I kill men's dreams and break their hearts, that count? Just kidding. Actually at work, I've met quite a few murderers,...most of them are always so nice and curteous, by the way.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
I only kill one innocent for every 'acquiring satellite signal' message I receive on my tv. :devil:

Other than that, I'm a good Christian. :angel:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Why? You need one?

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
No but once I seriously considered murder. I was about 6 years old and there was a boy called Robert who annoyed me. He was such a cry baby and he got on my nerves so I thought about killing him. He always used to like playing on the field across from our homes so I planned to follow him there one day and then hit him on the head with a heavy object until he was dead. And then I was going to leave him there and act like nothing had happened. Because who would suspect me? I wasn't a friend of his and I was a good little girl.

I'm actually quite disturbed now that I thought all this when I was so young. Maybe I'm a psychopathic killer waiting to strike... :eek:

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Not often.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Satan said:
Sophie used to be part of my vampire crew, but i kicked her out cos she wasn't evil enough :devil:
:eek: *slap*

i don't think u remember well my friend :(

i left cos i was too strong and classy (being a toreador;) ) for ur stupid clan:p

and i'm a workaholic too ;) :devil:

1 - 20 of 99 Posts