Tennis Forum banner

61 - 80 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Spikey more info about this Arazi person. Now. K. :p...I know Ai isn't gay because when I watched her in Philadelphia in the internet thing they showed her 'intimate friend' don't remember his name plus her sisters and what not.

·
Registered
46,728 Posts
Arazi IS gay he was caught fucking a guy in aussietralia :eek: and he took out a bunch of gay friends for dinner at the AO :eek: 8 way orgy? :eek:

·
Registered
6,140 Posts
How do people know Arazi was caught fucking a guy in australia?

·
Banned
7,804 Posts
azza said:
An of ton :rolleyes:
please go back to the topic at hand:rolleyes:

Also I bad repped you back for the one you gave me and your nasty comment you left...

you wrote:
"atest Reputation Received ThreadDatePosted ByComment
are there any gay/ les ...Apr 2nd, 2004 08:56 PMazzastop ebing a smart ass u shit"

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
daniela86 said:
Conchita 100% She was a couple with Patricia Tarabini
Sorry bud, but u have to know people u are speaking about.... Conchi and Pato have never been together. They are just friends, very good friends. Pato is in a relationship for 6 years or so.

·
Registered
27,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
FraziersFan said:
Gaaaaawd..i wish ARAZI was..he is sooo hot
ya , Arazi & JCF are the hottest players in ATP!!
Arazi has the perfect body!~ :drool: :p

·
Registered
594 Posts
It is undoubtable that there are a fair share of gay/lesbian/bisexual (no transexuals as we know of - yet) on both tours. I would imagine that perhaps there are more lesbians than gay guys just because of the nature of the sport, but I am sure a lot goes on on the ATP. Loads will have experimented because nowadays that is the norm.

Idle speculation is pointless though. OK - there are certain giveaways but even they are often flawed. You just can never tell - and why worry about it anyway! I know loads of my friends are gay who have not come out. Do I worry - no. It is up to the person to tell me. People are very private and that should always be respected!

·
Banned
203 Posts
Chladkova (this is just my theory...no straight woman buzz cuts her hair)
WRONG.I've seen straight women with that cut.Take a look around,there is a unbelievable amount of "butchy" looking straight women.

That cut looks horrible on any woman....if they stuck a bowl on their head and cut around it that would probably look better. :lol:

·
Registered
24,797 Posts
Wartusch and Mandula arent a couple. They gave an interview about that last week and Patricia said that she hasnt a problem with homosexuality but she isnt. She and Mandula are good friends and she said that she has kissed a girl before but thats just for fun

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Xian said:
hmmmm keep on dreaming guys :rolleyes:

not every man on this world is gay. That´s really a problem nowadays. The gay people want to make a gay out of everyone.
He is gay blabla because I talked to him blabla Ive read that somewhere blabla my friend is gay too blabla he looks like a gay blabla :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Everybody speculates. Straight people speculate about who they think is gay too.

But I never knew that about Arazi!!!!:eek:

The only out players are Mauresmo, Navratilova, and BJK...right? There is no doubt in my mind that Conchita is a lesbian, she was a couple with Gigi Fernandez once.

I wanna know who was this young gay American Frazier'sFan is talking about!!! Also, there was this guy who played Philippoussis last year at the US in the first round named Janko Tipsarevic from Serbia who I heard was gay.:p

·
Registered
80 Posts
What about Novotna and Gabriela Sabatini?
Although it's difficult to believe it, I read on a newspaper some years ago that Gabi was gay but she always hid it.

61 - 80 of 121 Posts