Tennis Forum banner
41 - 60 of 121 Posts
This should be in GM...

hmmmm keep on dreaming guys :rolleyes:

not every man on this world is gay. That´s really a problem nowadays. The gay people want to make a gay out of everyone.
He is gay blabla because I talked to him blabla Ive read that somewhere blabla my friend is gay too blabla he looks like a gay blabla :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just because a player has a girlfriend or is married doesn't necessarily mean he's straight.
And just because you think a playeris hot and you want him doesn't mean he's gay either. It's just wishful thinking.

One word, "COVERAGE" :D

George Michale used to date women and he told that he can't stand pu$$y...it's so smelly! :kiss:

Wake up boys, not all gay men wish every handsome guys to be gay.
There're are hot-looking-100%-gay guys out there (in the club and on my bed)....no wish!! ;)

C'mon people! Is it important? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Im gay myself and I dont care about sexuality of tennis players
This is their own thing and if they would like to "out" themselfs they would do it. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Belive me is not easy to out yourself in such a conservative society like tennis world!!! :ignore: :ignore: :ignore:
And your :secret: is simply stupid :shout:
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Mikeltxo said:
Conchita and Jeanette are more than "just a friends" :rolleyes:
Conchita and Janette are just friends. They have never been like a couple.

Mikeltxo dont tell wrong things, and shut up a bit babe.... If u wanna speak, first, u have to know about u wanna tell. :kiss: :eek:

Lesbians:
Amelie Mauresmo 100%
Conchita 100% She was a couple with Patricia Tarabini
Husarova 100%
Stubbs
Raymond
Navratilova
Wartusch
Mandula
I am not sure but I have a doubt about:
Kuznetsova
Ai Sugiyama

SpikeyAidanm said:
Mauresmo, Martinez, Navratilova, Tilden, King, Mandlikova, Pleming, Stubbs, Raymond, Wheeler, Pratt, Stone, Schuettler, Sluiter, Arazi + dozens more
Gaaaaawd..i wish ARAZI was..he is sooo hot...there is also a HOT jr american "champion" hint hint who is gay..well..bi ( pfft )..but i aint namin names! :angel:

THE NET said:
One word, "COVERAGE" :D

George Michale used to date women and he told that he can't stand pu$$y...it's so smelly! :kiss:

Wake up boys, not all gay men wish every handsome guys to be gay.
There're are hot-looking-100%-gay guys out there (in the club and on my bed)....no wish!! ;)
:lol: :lol: Like ass isn't smelly :p

Beside Mauresmo and Navratilova is anyone else 'officially' out of the closet?

41 - 60 of 121 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.