Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why I'm asking is - I only watch it the odd time now. And I find it beyond comprehension at how daft the storylines have become. Maybe it's just me and I haven't moved with the times?
Maybe there are older fans around like myself who think the very same. Or younger fans who think I'm just talking crap! :lol:

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hautbois said:
EASTENDERS FOREVER

Not that I watch either :ras:
That's worse than Corrie. :p What's with all that gangsterism, is the real East End like that?

ps. Ever notice how nobody in the soaps have satellite TV? ;)

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
i like corrie depending on the stotylines that is :D

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hautbois said:
Noone in soaps watch other soaps either ;)
There was one time when a soap was mentioned during another, but my poor little grey brain cell can't remember when. :eek: :)

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sarza said:
i like corrie depending on the stotylines that is :D
Yeah I agree. But today it's all characters that the script writers think are funny, but that I really hate. :mad: Like Les Battersby and that annoying Cilla. Really hateful people who if they lived next door to you in real life you'd want shot. ;) But the writers on the show think they're funny likeable characters. Maybe I'm getting old. :eek:

Bring back Hilda Ogden! :D

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
Corrie is OK, but I stopped watching it regularly when the delectable Karen Mcdonald left... :drool: :sad:

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
craig_serenafan said:
It's rubbish.
Sport is good though :)
There's loads of sport in it. Like when Jack Duckworth picks his horses to bet on. Or when David Platt is playing football, OK it's in the street and the did make a scene when Rita told them to take the football and go to the red wreck instead. One time Raquel the barmaid dated a footballer. :) ;)

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chris Ba said:
Corrie is OK, but I stopped watching it regularly when the delectable Karen Mcdonald left... :drool: :sad:
True enough, she was one of the shows big assets. ;)
But you did prefer it circa 1970's-80's? :) If you're not that old, sorry.

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
Unfortunately I am that old! :( ;)

I dunno, on balance I think I prefer it in recent years, they spiced it up a bit, and brought it more up to date...and introduced droolsome Karen Mcdonald, which as I hinted, was a big plus. :D :drool: ;) The Steve/Karen double act was a treat, and is much missed.

Karen Mcdonald aka Suranne Jones...quite nice really! :drool:

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
I'm still loving Corrie these days. EastEnders has just got so bad it's easy to forget how good it once was. But Corrie's still the best for me. I'm loving Sean at the moment! Some of the lines they give him are hilarious. And Charlie :mad: He gets even worse next week (which is good). I'm looking forward to Danny's affair with Leanne coming out and Danny being Mike's son - I have a feeling it's all going to come out when they are all sitting together eating at Christmas and it turns into a huge scene :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts