Tennis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
No, I think Alex wins that title for me.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
cirelowe said:
You know, the players you Love to Hate!

Cire
No, I think that is your issue, not anyone else's.

I don't see any reason to hate an athlete. We don't know these players and they really have no impact on our lives other than their entertainment value. So why waste the time hating them? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
27,056 Posts
Cirelowe,

I'm thinking YOU are trying to steal that title from Selerules. Tell him "hello" for me in Ignoreland where I'm banishing you. I hope his bad acne isn't contagious.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, I don't hate the Willies - without them, I wouldn't be able to appreciate a true, finess match!

I like Venus, especially in her matches with Serena! I've gone on the record in supporting Venus in all of her head-to-head matches against Serena! Unfortunately, just like the rest of you, I am stuck with a Hand Full of Promises!

Cire

·
Registered
47,657 Posts
Pureracket said:
Cirelowe,

I'm thinking YOU are trying to steal that title from Selerules. Tell him "hello" for me in Ignoreland where I'm banishing you. I hope his bad acne isn't contagious.
WHOOWW!! :lol:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
cirelowe said:
Hey, I don't hate the Willies - without them, I wouldn't be able to appreciate a true, finess match!

I like Venus, especially in her matches with Serena! I've gone on the record in supporting Venus in all of her head-to-head matches against Serena! Unfortunately, just like the rest of you, I am stuck with a Hand Full of Promises!

Cire

POOF!!!! POW!!! BEGONE!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.