• Don't care one way or the other

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rep point system has been on the board for a while now and I was just wondering what you all thought of them.

I personally question whether they're a good thing for the board. I don't really understand their purpose. It doesn't change the behavior of those who choose to be asses. In fact, I think it just gives them a new forum to be an even bigger ass and I think they foster even more pettyness. Not to mention all the rep point threads (yes, I realize I'm adding to them).

One good thing I have to say about the rep system is that it gives posters a way to thank other posters without adding basically meaningless posts to the threads. While I realize it's the polite thing to do, I find it a little annoying when I click on a thread thinking there would be new information or continued conversation only to find it's just someone thanking the original poster. I like being able to just say thank you in a good rep.

·
Registered
10,985 Posts
I like being petty and using the reps to reward/punish people and to use as an instrument for blackmail :devil:

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
I think they are OK, and fun.

Some people (rep ho's) love them!!!!!!

Ive said it before, but it should be harder to get a reputation beyond repute.

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
selesport said:
Some people (rep ho's) love them!!!!!!
:eek: Who should that be... :angel:

I love them just because of the funny things other people tell you then. You can find new friends with the help of these rep. points.

I think, rep. points are :yeah: !

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
Well, Alex is a big rep ho!!!! - He begs every1 for them.

ye, it's a good way of making new friends aswell!

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
ilovesmekitty said:
I would LOVE to have some good reps! :angel:
You got one! Your one green dot changed to a line of green dots! :hug:

·
Premium Member
27,114 Posts
I liked it more when there was a maximum number of points and we could turn it off but still see our reps.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Kart said:
I liked it more when there was a maximum number of points and we could turn it off but still see our reps.
me too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts