Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
Yes, same here on my iPad. I think the powers that be ‘upgraded’ the formatting or whatever gals call it these days.
It’s such a bummer there are so few posts (and posters(?)) since the unfortunate password change fiasco thingy.
Has anyone heard from Miss Anthrophic? Without her daily Steffi Updates it’s a ghost town round here...

·
Administrator
68,652 Posts
There are some current issues which V/S are aware of - we're awaiting them to be dealt with.

·
25,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, same here on my iPad. I think the powers that be ‘upgraded’ the formatting or whatever gals call it these days.
It’s such a bummer there are so few posts (and posters(?)) since the unfortunate password change fiasco thingy.
Has anyone heard from Miss Anthrophic? Without her daily Steffi Updates it’s a ghost town round here...

Hi Mark. I miss Mrs A too! It's a real shame as 1988 was Steffi's greatest year with the "Golden Slam."

Hopefully she'll find her way back.

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
I’m hoping the same. I really enjoyed her 86-87 recaps as I was in college and really only saw the end of the majors. By 1988 I was sadly so uninterested in Steffis dominance that I only caught the Wimbledon final - which pissed me off to no end. How could the greatest grass player ever blow a lead like that? And only win one more game from 2-0 up? I kept thinking she would snap out of it and fight back, but she looked so scared after Steffi slammed that ball into the back wall. God, that was fun! And probably the greatest display of aggressive all court play from Steffi from that ball whack on. Brilliant.

·
Premium Member
40,602 Posts
Yes. The smilies, for example, only a few would appear. Also the notices for the likes I get don't send me to the posts and I have to fix them through my profile's stats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts