Tennis Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Thanks Linnie! :kiss:

I'm glad to see Sandrine is playing an American clay event (Charleston) for the first time in three years! It looks like she wants to get some matches on clay before she and Amelie head down to wipe up Argentina in Fed Cup. :D ;)

·
Premium Member
182,399 Posts
Thanx Linnie ......
finally :)

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
That's weird.......they skipped Miami (Nasdaq100)!

I saw that after Miami, Hingis and Serena are not playing until......

But Venus is still scheduled at Amelia Island!!! GO VENUS..... no points to defend there...that should boost her ranking again!!!

·
Registered
15,274 Posts
Go Venus.. sheesh I may have to go to Amelia Island this year?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Yay!!

Nice to see commitments....

Marta??!!??..... IW then Porto and then back to USA???
Should have taken Sarasota girl...... Nvrmind, gd to see her in a full schedule

:p

Nice to see Celine in a main draw!:)

Gd luck to all contestants and players.... don't get injured!!
;)

P.S.... here's hoping Mirjana will take some qualifying wildcard in one of these events.... she needs points to back up for FO....

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Jelena skipping Miami? Not at all.... she must lost the date but maybe she will just ask for a Golden Exempt ;)

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Thanks for the link. I'm disappointed that the Williamses won't be at Charleston.:sad:

·
#GloballyEli
16,291 Posts
Thanks for the link, Linnie!! :)

·
Read Only
0 Posts
No Arantxa?!

I can´t believe Arantxa is not on the commitment list for ANY of the claycourt tourney - even Porto, which she should be defending. Anyone know if she is injured? (She´s still down for Mexico next week, though)

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
Arantxa often enters late into tournaments, which is what i'm thinking (hoping) she's doing. She's played in Charleston/Hilton Head every single year of her career and Amelia Island I believe as well every year except for a couple years where she was injures so I think she'll be there. She probably won't play Porto this year and Acapulco was probably a substitute for it.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Alex Stevenson is entered in EVERY tournament.:wavey: She's been playing very well lately. I think her ranking must be in the 30s now. Looks like she's in the semis in Memphis. Good for her.:kiss: She has a lot of talent and, if her mother keeps calm, maybe Alex can really do well this year and maybe make the top 10. It would be hard but not impossible.:)

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
I wonder if these commitment lists are complete?

No Arantxa or Jelena..
The website says Serena and Martina are playing Charleston, and I have a feeling Jennifer would play Amelia Island.

But we'll see.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Thanks Linnie! (and now I know where to find players win/loss statistics too!)

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Thanks!Great site!Ive been looking for a site like this.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts