Tennis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say tish and fipsy to that...

He's still in our house and he wont leave.

No matter how many apples per day we have ate in the last three weeks since he came to do a blood pressure test, he continues to seek refuge in the attic.

Last night I heard him using the cutlery from the special 200 dinner set to perform a triple heart bypass on cuddly stuffed panda bear.

Oh well, I suppose if this goes on, there will come the inevitable time we have to sign the deeds of the house over to him.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,694 Posts
I don't suppose eating an apple a day would stop you getting SARS. Or run over. Or lung cancer. Or food poisoning. So it's clearly not true. I plan to stick to satsumas in future.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Take it from a respected "doctor", if he won't leave, try eating beans and have him sleep in the same room with u....he won't be coming back anytime soon. Imagine him attempting to light a cigarette....with all that gas around...hmmm

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He is still scratching round upstairs, reading in whispers the many John Grisham novels we have in there, that have never been read by anyone.

Occasionally people knock on the door to see him for appointments but we turn them away with red hot pokers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts