Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We're making some changes to our mobile applications at the end of this month that we would like to share with you.
First, the two apps (Vertical Sports Free and Vertical Sports) are being discontinued by the software developer that created them for us. As such, those apps will not work past May 15th, 2015.

Second, we will soon be introducing a new way to access the forum through mobile applications. The new Vertical Sports app is based on our Topify in-web version, and is developed with photos and videos in mind, and allows you to save your favorite forums, receive notifications, change your theme, and access all of your favorite Vertical Sports communities. We work very closely with the developers of this application, so we can build and add custom features as requested by the community; a luxury we did not have with the former applications. Please send us your ideas!

Lastly, we will be allowing Tapatalk users to now access the sites via their app. However, because it is not affiliated with our company, we do not provide technical assistance.

iOS: https://appsto.re/ca/OYsN6.i

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.topify.verticalsports

Thanks!

The Community Support Team

·
Administrator
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it is true. The current app will work until May 15th but we will be providing a new app for you to download for free to replace the current one.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ DM

·
夏の匂い。キ&#
104,564 Posts
Thanks. Keep us notified as the app is so important to me :sobbing: :D

·
Registered
11,815 Posts
Same here (for Android) :shrug:

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Working fine for me so far, thanks! Just noticed Steve that your post is showing a lot of Fonts tags in your post, like this one: [/FONT]

·
Banned
92,060 Posts
Hi, what phone are you using and what os version?

- Whats not working exactly? Can you atleast download it?

Thanks,

-Marie
community support
i have a galaxy ace, i open the google play store and it writes that it's not compatible with my phone and doesn't let me download :shrug: i never had problems with the current app

i've opened the play store with my laptop and it says it works with android 4.1 :facepalm: please try to make it available also for who have a sucky phone because i can use TF just with the app :sad:

·
Registered
38,823 Posts

·
Administrator
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Unfortunately it doesn't support androids below version 4.2 however the mobile version is identical to the mobile app so it should work the same way.

Lee

1 - 16 of 16 Posts