Tennis Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:sad: :sad: :sad:

I am Mary Pierce's faith supporter, because I am disappoint defeat in competition of April 23, 2003. In this website, I want challenger the competitor (includes Rachel McQuillan, Kveta Hrdlikova, Lindsay Davenport, Serena Williams, etc.) who win Mary Pierce's, which to state my support to Mary.

I thought like this may give vent to the innermost feelings hate, but had not thought the results are they (includes Saby you) say that I attaching them (includes Rachel McQuillan, Kveta Hrdlikova, Lindsay Davenport, Serena Williams, etc.). Finally, they (includes Saby you) mine account (PierceCheng) time-limit failure, until today (May 4, 2003), because myself had not been able completely to understand they forgive me, but myself had not been able completely to understand they worked out rule. I am so regret for my actim. I promise I will never do it again. Otherwise, I am willing to bear the responsibility and punishments.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Cheng Chung Wing, Pierce
4th May 2003

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,302 Posts
Piercecheng,

Like I told you before, Mary's board is a place for Mary's fans, I understand your disappointement when Mary doesn't play, lose.... or whatever, i feel the same too and I'm sure eveybody on this board feels like this.
I'm pretty sure now you didn't mean what you said, give me a favor change your translator ;) and welcome back on MARY'S BOARD

Get ready to cheer Mary !!!

:angel: :angel: :angel:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts