Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Captain of the SS Dementieva
15,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Captain Dementinator here calling from the Bridge of the SS Dementieva...

The last person anyone here would expect to see or probaby WANT to see, but I would just like to take a few moments of your time to apologise for comments made over the last weekend, not so much in threads but in the Rep System.

Things were said in the heat of anger and after retaliation on my part that should not have been said, there was no real truth behind them and I should have known better, fuck, I am 38 years old and behaved like a silly teenager, guess thats what happens when you dont stop to think for a second.

Anyways, it wont happen again and all I ask is for your fellow WS fans to understand that sometimes there will be a negative comment about a sister in a post and there is no need to suddenly all start red dotting if you dont agree, as long as its not particularly offensive in anyway or personal.

Once again, I do apologise for my silly behaviour and I promise I will not be bothering you anymore.

Cheers for listening.

SS Dementieva off now for a much needed rest.

·
Registered
14,232 Posts
I'm glad that you realise that your comments were completely unacceptable and not the kind of opinions that one expects to hear in civilised society.

I hope that from now on we can all co-exist more amicably without such unpleasantness.

·
Rena's Army
35,194 Posts
watch that "talk about any damn thing thread" get closed now because it offended someone :rolleyes:

how are people allowed to waltz freely into this forum again??? this poster called serena an ape and needed to go back to the zoo :rolleyes: and yet they are allowed to come in here ...pathetic

·
Banned
30,774 Posts
I understand Dementinator. I'm 48, been there done that. :lol: All is forgiven, if you promise not to say anymore racial slurs, we are cool. :shrug: But, that's just me. I can't speak for everyone.

Reactions: Dementinator

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
I gotta admit I was shocked, especially since Elena D fans seem to be among the nicer group on the board, but you have apologised and shown you know its wrong and thats all you can do :shrug:

Wish all the best to Elena D and her fans in the future, thanks for the apology :hug:

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
watch that "talk about any damn thing thread" get closed now because it offended someone :rolleyes:

how are people allowed to waltz freely into this forum again??? this poster called serena an ape and needed to go back to the zoo :rolleyes: and yet they are allowed to come in here ...pathetic
i agree.

it sounds like someone got a warning for a ban and wants to get rid of it more then anything :rolleyes:

if that's not the case and the OP really regrets what he said then it's all good at least he realised that he is wrong wich is a start , i just can't help but wonder how long will it take the op to go back to the nasty comments and forget about all this :shrug: (not saying it will happen)
I gotta admit I was shocked, especially since Elena D fans seem to be among the nicer group on the board, but you have apologised and shown you know its wrong and thats all you can do :shrug:

Wish all the best to Elena D and her fans in the future, thanks for the apology :hug:
besides Demska (or w/e his nick is) who is 1st a Serena hater then a Elena fan elena fans are pretty cool , it's the bandwagon fans(mostly made by Serena haters :lol:) that they got who are :eek:

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
Demska isnt a poster though, its just a troll so I ignore it. But the likes of max etc always seem to take things in good humour so they're pretty cool ;)

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
Demska isnt a poster though, its just a troll so I ignore it. But the likes of max etc always seem to take things in good humour so they're pretty cool ;)
:haha: that's sooo true :lol: i wonder why he never gets suspended for starting crap (same with Sunset who some of us have been dealing with since 2004 :eek: )

max is GREAT :hearts:

·
Captain of the SS Dementieva
15,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the general understanding guys, I can assure you I am being sincere, I reacted with anger after a rash of red dots for a innocent post and simply didnt think what I was saying at all, just typed away and then thats it, done, not much can be done after that.

Anyways, I am now going to take deep breaths before reacting and think things through this time, I dont profess to be perfect, far from it in fact, and have in general made a good few friends in this forum, so I just need to calm down if I see things I dont agree with, its all to easy to get over emotional thats for sure.

I wont pretend I am going to become a Serena fan because that would be a lie, but I do know that shes a way better tennis player than Elena in every respect and that Lena will probably never win a slam either, I know her limitations and they are many, but I adore her anyways.

One thing I ask in all good faith is that should a Williams fan poster read something they dont agree with, and its not offensive, please dont go mad red dotting, we all have opinions and we wont all like them, red dots are for offensive or personal posts.

Anyways, once again, thanks for understanding...

Back to work...

·
Banned
48,006 Posts
I Dont forgive you sorry.Because of what you said and your an dementieva fan,who always hate WS because we trash her everytime,now going to far.what about the future?
what are yous going to call her next? You guys been too soft sometimes,can't forgive everyone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts