Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
hahahha Rockie- you couldn't wait to expose her :D Can't wait to see what this thread becomes ;)

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
instigator! :p

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Oh dear! Now you're going to get me into all kinds of trouble! ;)

Actually, the credit should go to Carling9 from the Anna and Enrique boards since she posted the link at those sites this morning.

I don't see the big deal about having a tattoo. Plenty of athletes have tattoos and their public image has not suffered at all. Why should Anna and her team deny something as simple as a tattoo? It makes you wonder what else they are denying if they won't own up to her having one?

Anyway, I'm sure that she has a patch for her back problem and that is happened to cover up the tattoo since the injury was in the same place as the tattoo.

BTW, what is the deal with Enrique's hand down her pants? IMO, that is rather tactless of him and he should have at least shown some class.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
So it was a tattoo all along. Leave it to apoet and Rocketta to uncover it! ;)

I won't even comment of the photos of Anna lying on top of him.

But what is she doing walking around barefoot on hard cement when she's had numerous foot fractures? :confused: Shouldn't she be wearing slippers or something?

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
apoet29 said:
Oh dear! Now you're going to get me into all kinds of trouble! ;)

Actually, the credit should go to Carling9 from the Anna and Enrique boards since she posted the link at those sites this morning.

I don't see the big deal about having a tattoo. Plenty of athletes have tattoos and their public image has not suffered at all. Why should Anna and her team deny something as simple as a tattoo? It makes you wonder what else they are denying if they won't own up to her having one?

Anyway, I'm sure that she has a patch for her back problem and that is happened to cover up the tattoo since the injury was in the same place as the tattoo.BTW, what is the deal with Enrique's hand down her pants? IMO, that is rather tactless of him and he should have at least shown some class.

please tell me you were trying to be sarcastic and the media and Hournie's oops i meant Kournies handlers didnt' 'dumb' you down too like they have her 16-45 year old male fans :eek: :p

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:p

Well, I don't know what the big deal is about a tatoo either. They are very hot and popular now a days so I don't get it. Unless, it had someone's name in it and she wasn't with that person anymore and wanted to wait to have something put over it before showing it? I don't know. Maybe they just wanted tongues waging about a possible tatoo?

To me it makes it seem like Anna K and her people play petty media games...:sad:

Also, the hand down the pants is soooooo disrespectful in public......Get a Room!

I didn't want to see Bennifer smooching all over the place I certainly don't want to see some guy put his hand down his girlfriend's pants.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
bajangurl said:
please tell me you were trying to be sarcastic and the media and Hournie's oops i meant Kournies handlers didnt' 'dumb' you down too like they have her 16-45 year old male fans :eek: :p
I genuinely believe an athlete when they say they are injured. I've been a Williams sister fan for years and how many times have we heard that they are faking it? So the same benefits I gave to Ree and Vee, I will give to Anna.

BTW, I'm going to teach class now. When I return in two hours, I do expect there will be all kinds of nasty messages waiting for me! :lol: :wavey: :p ;)

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
im thinking it was moreso annas management than anna herself. perhaps she got tired of being told what to do and thats why she started exposing it in public. afterall, whats the point of getting a tattoo on your lower back if it cant be seen?

she didnt want anyone to know about the marriage, and that stayed secret until sergei came out, so i cant see her not wanting anyone to know about this and then leaking it out and dealing with all the negative reactions.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
i think shes injured too.
her injury is actually lower down on her back i believe, the heat patch was always pretty high in comparison to where the injury should be. it was just a convenient excuse.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
bajangurl, apoet was being serious not sarcastic.

Adidas will be mad that Anna's tattoo was not the Adidas logo. :mad:

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
apoet29 said:
BTW, what is the deal with Enrique's hand down her pants? IMO, that is rather tactless of him and he should have at least shown some class.
That was my objection to those photos, too. Who wants to see that?! :rolleyes:

So Anna has a tattoo. Big deal, so do a lot of other players.

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
the question was why was she going to such lengths to hide something so commonplace? seems unecessarily attention-seeking to me. then again, that's how i see the hands-down-the-pants as well. notice the way Anna seems to be looking around to make sure the cameras are catching every detail.

Reactions: joie

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
They so went home and did it that night....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts