Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anywhere you can get overall stats for the Australian Open? I don't mean stats for particular matches. I mean overall stats for the whole tournament where players are listed in order for the stat that you choose to view. You used to be able to quite easily go to a page on each slam's official website and they'd have these stats. They'd have a table listing the players in order for stats like fastest serve or number of aces and other stats as well - even stats listing the players in order on the number of hawk-eye challenges they'd made and whether they were successful. But I can't find any of that on the AO website they have now.

In years gone by - this was always interesting to see. But the official slam websites nowadays don't seem to have this info anymore. Or else it's utterly impossible to find.

·
Registered
16,477 Posts
I did not fidn it on this website either :sad:

·
Registered
20,784 Posts

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
Is there anywhere you can get overall stats for the Australian Open? I don't mean stats for particular matches. I mean overall stats for the whole tournament where players are listed in order for the stat that you choose to view. You used to be able to quite easily go to a page on each slam's official website and they'd have these stats. They'd have a table listing the players in order for stats like fastest serve or number of aces and other stats as well - even stats listing the players in order on the number of hawk-eye challenges they'd made and whether they were successful. But I can't find any of that on the AO website they have now.

In years gone by - this was always interesting to see. But the official slam websites nowadays don't seem to have this info anymore. Or else it's utterly impossible to find.

I was thinking the same.

This year's AO site and app have been atrocious. The app has rarely functioned and the site is appalling. The statistics have been wrong at times too.

Reactions: danieln1

·
Registered
55,927 Posts
Yes, the new Aus Open site is a big mess, very very very bad :no:

I hate the new schedule, draw pages. Horrible. Takes ages to find what you want

With each update there is less information and everything is more difficult to find :help:

In the past everything was clear and easy + fast to find. Now it is the complete opposite :eek:

I hope they improve the AO site next year and go back to the (better) old version ! :shout:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts